Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Little advice needed...

Aspect

Guys how can I achieve hollow cheeks. I just want some tips.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well bro I am new here so I didn't know.

Well bro I am new here so I didn't know.
hallow cheeks is a combination of low body bad and great facial genetics.
Next thread i will make is about what are the genetics you need to have in order to get that ogee curve aka hallow cheeks look.
What im trying to say is that hallow cheeks can be achieve ithout surgery but only if you are genetically bleesed.

O
hallow cheeks is a combination of low body bad and great facial genetics.
Next thread i will make is about what are the genetics you need to have in order to get that ogee curve aka hallow cheeks look.
What im trying to say is that hallow cheeks can be achieve ithout surgery but only if you are genetically bleesed.

Ok bro thanks, I read the thread you posted about facial fat earlier. I have high cheekbones and a good jawline. My sister also told me that I actually have the line on my face from hollow cheeks you know, this is what I look like btw, I don't really know where I fall in the looks scale.

Attachments

• 20231030_160244.jpg
    20231030_160244.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
Ok bro thanks, I read the thread you posted about facial fat earlier. I have high cheekbones and a good jawline. My sister also told me that I actually have the line on my face from hollow cheeks you know, this is what I look like btw, I don't really know where I fall in the looks scale.
from the picture i cant rly understand how your maxilla is like
Example of a recessed X normal grown maxilla:
1682199682064-jpeg.2163976

To achieve hallow cheeks maxilla is an important factor.

Anyways from what i see from the pic, nose is keeping you back, sadly there is nothing you can do about it except surgery as its pure genetics

Well bro tbh my forward growth is really good, trust me on that, my mandible is forwardly grown a lot as well

from the picture i cant rly understand how your maxilla is like
Example of a recessed X normal grown maxilla:
1682199682064-jpeg.2163976

To achieve hallow cheeks maxilla is an important factor.

Anyways from what i see from the pic, nose is keeping you back, sadly there is nothing you can do about it except surgery as its pure genetics
Well bro tbh my maxilla growth is really good, trust me on that, my mandible is forwardly grown a lot as well

Last edited:
Alright man thanks for the honesty

Back