Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

would it be gay for guys to wear a little bit of makeup?

pslgodduckz

the forums biggest loser
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member
ive worn a bit of makeup in the past just so i can look chad or for special events

I've taught about using makeup but I've never done it (Context)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
  • Staff
That's one of the reasons I've stayed away from it haha
maybe if i had higher test and better bone structure i wouldn't look like a homo using it

maybe if i had higher test and better bone structure i wouldn't look like a homo using it
I was thinking about doing a testosterone test. I feel like I have a really low amount of testosterone in my body, as I have slim to none facial hair. The only thing that might indicate that I have a little bit of testosterone is the acne I have on my face, back, and chest

• Staff
I was thinking about doing a testosterone test. I feel like I have a really low amount of testosterone in my body, as I have slim to none facial hair. The only thing that might indicate that I have a little bit of testosterone is the acne I have on my face, back, and chest
same but im still a kid so i think ill js wait a bit

Oh, you're mid-puberty, nothing to worry about. You'll undergo a lot of changes during puberty, or at least I did.

Last edited:
Enter my amazigh Arabic vandal genes
People in my country tend to grow a beard at 13 yo

wearing makeup is metal.

it is beta subjugation for a male to need permission to wear makeup.

also the word beta isn't the right word, beta is alpha, and its more like a gamma delta or epsilon.

If yall know about the best way for a guy to wear makeup, you should tell me, cuz I do show choir and we travel to a bunch of fancy places, and I thought about using it to look more impressive , but I haven't decided what to get, so I just focus on facial exfoliators and moisturizers.