Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide Logistics

sexlesstosexles

Established Member
When I am in cis male mode everything feels tense, like I'm under tension. Like I am at the ready and need to perform, everything is a performance and that I need to be try hard. I feel anxious yet bored at the same time. I play gaming to distract myself from the cis maledom existence. When I feel this way I feel barely any reason to wake up each morning or bring more sentient lifeforms into the world, gaming gives me the bare minimum I need to get by.

Then I can switch into cis female mode. During this mode my inner voice becomes more based and female sounding. And I have a female singing voice and everything sounds like a utopian song. And I feel physically lighter and like I am on vacation. And I am in a area that looks like it was made by a beautiful artist, and I am on the beach jogging utopianly. And I feel 0 anxiety just peace and happiness. There feels like no need to prove myself or try hard, and everyone seems to just get along with each other without having to try.

Pros and cons
Firstly the male mode has an advantage because there is more physical agency over reality. In female mode it is a fantasy world. And random sounds interrupt female mode and drag me back to the male mode reality. Since the female world is fantasy, there isn't a strong way to remain in it without being transported back to male reality. For example, if I told a random woman these things, she probably wouldn't "get it" and just look at me like a weirdo.

Third gender mode
For example there is a third gender mode, I call this autist mode or the engineering mode. Where you just want to build and do science and engineering.

Logistics
Before we talk about logistics we first have to talk about evolution. Darwinian evolution has failed us all, it has failed every species on the planet. First it failed the dinosaurs, but now it is failing humans and most of the other species. Humans have de-evolved compared to primitive man. Modern man has significantly less brain volume than primitive man, and modern woman has significantly less brain volume than both modern man and primitive man. Its unclear why this de-evolution has occurred, but my personal theory is because the evolved super-women were more likely to be lesbian, bisexual, or asexual, less likely to be interested in male romance, so males sought out other women instead, over time this resulted in less and less cranial capacity for both men and women.

Before a successful female utopia can be formed, we must first put females back to god status by creating a super race of women. This will ensure that any female utopia will be governed with by female body of appropriate management skills. In the male dominated world, males are hesitant to give control to women, perhaps this hesitancy is instinctual without any conscious rationale given by some of the men. One example is, if there was a feminine nation and they decided to go weaponless, they probably would instantly be taken over by warfaring nations, or they would have to hire third parties as sentinels, almost equivalent to soft male rule.

Back