Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Loneliness causes manletism

Neo

Pakistan Zindabad
Top Contributor
Established Member

Patient A, a 3-year-old boy with short stature, in whom a partial growth hormone deficiency had been diagnosed, was treated with growth hormone. Further evaluation, however, showed that there was evidence of psychosocial deprivation as a result of an unstable family situation. After psychosocial circumstances improved, growth hormone therapy was discontinued, following which no further growth retardation was observed. In the case of patient B, a 10-year-old girl with short stature, reconstruction of the growth curve showed that growth stagnation had occurred around the age of 6 years. The cause was psychosocial deprivation during a severe illness in one of her triplet sisters. Following stagnation, there was insufficient compensatory growth, resulting in short stature. These cases emphasize the importance of reconstruction of the growth curve and of taking a thorough psychosocial case history in all children with growth retardation or small stature. The clinical picture of psychosocial growth retardation can be similar to the picture of idiopathic, isolated growth hormone deficiency. Prompt and accurate diagnosis prevents unnecessary, extensive investigations and enables adequate treatment and support.
doomer-doomer-sad.gif

Definitely a Doomer Doomer Sad moment, man.

• JFL
Reactions: Neo
That would explain why my younger brother is as tall as me, I hope he doesn't keep growing because I wouldn't be able to cope with getting heightmogged by him tbh.