Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Looking for Femboymaxxing

I'm a femboy looking to "femboymaxx" or looksmaxx in a way of making me, a boy look as feminine and attractive as possible.

I would rate myself as average/above average for your average femboy rating me.
Skinny and very tall as well. I don't find height important by the way.
All of these flaws I believe my face has are between mild and medium in how severe they are.

In this post, FACE and SKULL MAXXING, the whole area above the neck.

I feel that the best advice given in here should be from people actually attracted to femboys, but if you still think you have general advice on becoming more attractive that should work on me too.
Go ahead and post.

Things I've already started
* Mewing (8 months with huuuuuge improvements) - I see this as a habit improving anyones attraction despite gender
* longer hair (I'm covering my forehead and a slight portion of the back of the jawline with long hair.
* face cleanser and a moisturizer made for use over anywhere on the body (telling you this incase there are better skincare products or if at all I should aim for average skincare vs "perfect skincare")

Things I want to improve
When I was born, my moms pussy was too tight for my head to come out, and then the labor doctor used nippers to get my head out first. Here comes a theory that could have affected my skull and face just because of that:

* weird small head tip (my skull slopes up all the way to the back top, it's like a slide and It's something I wish I could remove, but hear me out! Femboy hair has made it possible to hide it completely. The thing just is, it gets noticeable if I don't constantly fix my hair and wear a ton of hair gel. And I could live with that if there are no other solutions available, because this second thing I'm about to tell you, is really something I want to improve compared to this one.
* making my face more round, you see from the bottom of my chin to around my eyebrows, my face is more rectangular than I want it to be, I believe mewing has helped make it more round in a way.

* I want to EYEBROWMAXX, I have thick eyebrows currently and I want to (if possible) get the ideal shape, color and size.
* I wear glasses so I want advice for new ones to look as femboy as possible, or lenses if that's what's best.
* mild(medium?) jaw symmetry (this is at the bottom because it's not a priority, and it's not much of a cope if I can't find anything to do about it)

To finish off this post, post any useful femboy threads in here!
Also, tell me anything you find useful that isn't on here as well.
Give me all you've got and let's win this together!

I'm a femboy looking to "femboymaxx" or looksmaxx in a way of making me, a boy look as feminine and attractive as possible.

I would rate myself as average/above average for your average femboy rating me.
Skinny and very tall as well. I don't find height important by the way.
All of these flaws I believe my face has are between mild and medium in how severe they are.

In this post, FACE and SKULL MAXXING, the whole area above the neck.

I feel that the best advice given in here should be from people actually attracted to femboys, but if you still think you have general advice on becoming more attractive that should work on me too.
Go ahead and post.

Things I've already started
* Mewing (8 months with huuuuuge improvements) - I see this as a habit improving anyones attraction despite gender
* longer hair (I'm covering my forehead and a slight portion of the back of the jawline with long hair.
* face cleanser and a moisturizer made for use over anywhere on the body (telling you this incase there are better skincare products or if at all I should aim for average skincare vs "perfect skincare")

Things I want to improve
When I was born, my moms pussy was too tight for my head to come out, and then the labor doctor used nippers to get my head out first. Here comes a theory that could have affected my skull and face just because of that:

* weird small head tip (my skull slopes up all the way to the back top, it's like a slide and It's something I wish I could remove, but hear me out! Femboy hair has made it possible to hide it completely. The thing just is, it gets noticeable if I don't constantly fix my hair and wear a ton of hair gel. And I could live with that if there are no other solutions available, because this second thing I'm about to tell you, is really something I want to improve compared to this one.
* making my face more round, you see from the bottom of my chin to around my eyebrows, my face is more rectangular than I want it to be, I believe mewing has helped make it more round in a way.

* I want to EYEBROWMAXX, I have thick eyebrows currently and I want to (if possible) get the ideal shape, color and size.
* I wear glasses so I want advice for new ones to look as femboy as possible, or lenses if that's what's best.
* mild(medium?) jaw symmetry (this is at the bottom because it's not a priority, and it's not much of a cope if I can't find anything to do about it)

To finish off this post, post any useful femboy threads in here!
Also, tell me anything you find useful that isn't on here as well.
Give me all you've got and let's win this together!
pics needed, im having difficulty visualizing the geometry u speak of.

what i recommend is estrogen, but not anti-androgens. anti-androgens have too many side effects, i know of no anti-androgen that doesn't have side effects

Back