Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Looks matters and tastes too

TheBatman

Hi people i was thinking that in a place with such this great community i'll be great ask for movie, music and books recommendations so pls if you know something great say it always there for a good story

Hi people i was thinking that in a place with such this great community i'll be great ask for movie, music and books recommendations so pls if you know something great say it always there for a good story
that's a good idea tbh

it's been a while since I've watched a good movie if anyone has any suggestions

Book(s): I'm reading, for the second time, the novelization of "Terminator" (1984), and I really recommend it, it's not a total copy & paste of the movie, it adds many elements and inner thoughts not present in the film, which makes it a very interesting and deep reading, and the new elements makes you see the story in a different and unique way.

books
the prince by Machiavelli
beyond good and evil by Nietzche

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Books:

1994 - George Orwell
Orange clockwork - Anthony Burgess
Iliad - Homer (not simpson (im not funny i know))
The portrait of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde
History of two cities - Charles Dickens
Almond - Won-pyung Sohn
Crime and punishment - Fyodor Dostoevsky

Some recommendations of books that instagram and tiktok has not burned by know but well Kafka and Dostoevsky is good ithink

Know im looking into Nouvelle Vague good movies if i find something ill post
In Hbo app there are good horror movies of 30's and in amazon ROCKY

American History X , a great movie, would reccomend
American History X | Rotten Tomatoes

The Irishman , masterpiece imo
The Irishman (2019) - IMDb

i have some more that i rly liked, i might post more some if you want to

whiplash such an amazing movie

Practical Malware Analysis: The Hands-On Guide to Dissecting Malicious Software​

This is phenomenal book😊