Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

lord my boyfriend is so fine (6ft) btw😂

She does SMV mog. It's brutal for men but it's simply the truth
She’s ugly. Doesnt matter about her value in the sexual market if >50% of guys would regard her as unattractive based off of her face. Though any woman can walk out of the door and get easy sex in less than 30 minutes so I guess if that’s what you’re referring to then yes her SMV is infinite.

She’s ugly. Doesnt matter about her value in the sexual market if >50% of guys would regard her as unattractive based off of her face. Though any woman can walk out of the door and get easy sex in less than 30 minutes so I guess if that’s what you’re referring to then yes her SMV is infinite.
That's what SMV is bro??

My wrists are death tier as well

I'm legit the only one with skinny ass wrists in my whole family (including relatives)

Must've got them from my dad
my dad has death tier frame which I inherited my hips are as wide as my shoulders brah shit is brutal I can't go to school without my ass getting spanked

I will film my suicide and post it on here and twerk in the vid with my hairy ass if you were telling the truth

Future ER

Thinking every1 is rejecting you when they're just going on abt their day
No he rejected me fr
Fucker knew i was looking ta him .
Fuck pajeets
I hate them for rejecting me

I will film my suicide and post it on here and twerk in the vid with my hairy ass if you were telling the truth
Made me cage thanks for the laugh may Allah bless you (Kinda crazy to say this with the statement but hey!)

Thinking every1 is rejecting you when they're just going on abt their day
Real

I might ER if I don't grow to 5'9 at least

I'm now 5'7
n***a you're 18 you better believe unicorns are real at this point

Thots? (My phone's wallpaper)
View attachment 44826
I'm wet zaddy
@ascension thanks for the dislike, jsut asking for you to elaborate
He is a low IQ cuck who doesn't like to see people disagree with him, he is the human personification of mulish