Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

lord my boyfriend is so fine (6ft) btw😂

Brutal but I’m mid-high LTN right now so you mog me anyways.
I still don’t know what my rating is when I was looking good, and you don’t have accurate ratings based on bodyfat, I don’t think we should compare

Don’t be so hard on yourself boyo, there are still good curries in this world. For instance you don’t look curry at all.
law of numbers bhai, sure there are some like me but the number of mixed or white passing curries pale in comparison to the amount of clearly curry looking ones. Plus with the gender ratio in curryland it's a horrible situation. Better to pull the plug on it all imo

Becuz i can and i am attracted to pajeets and becuz we share the ame culture but whatver you would'nt understand.
different strokes for different folks I guess
Thanks for racepilling me brutally
appreciate it
That isn't a racepill, it would be one if I said that I don't find curry women attractive or something but I'm not. I just want the best for my future children, that's all

Now I remember you
I made a thread talking about how my dad got offered a gig from a modeling agency back in the 80’s but his dad turned it down, and described my plan to become a mulatto sex symbol by the time I’m 16 and you replied to it talking about how toxic of an environment modeling is.

BGM also replied to it and said Christian Bale looked like shit and I’d mog him after looksmaxxing.

different strokes for different folks I guess

That isn't a racepill, it would be one if I said that I don't find curry women attractive or something but I'm not. I just want the best for my future children, that's all
Also just be straight up and say we all are ugly whats with the oh i just want my kids to look good.

I made a thread talking about how my dad got offered a gig from a modeling agency back in the 80’s but his dad turned it down, and described my plan to become a mulatto sex symbol by the time I’m 16 and you replied to it talking about how toxic of an environment modeling is.

BGM also replied to it and said Christian Bale looked like shit and I’d mog him after looksmaxxing.
Shit, now I remember even better. That was last year. Time flies, man.

Also just be straight up and say we all are ugly
I don't think ur all ugly
whats with the oh i just want my kids to look good.
idk what else to say, u either believe me or u don't. That is the main reason though, same reason why I wouldn't date an asian

It isn't just about looking objectively good, south asians hve horrible rep. To compensate u need to be well above avg in so many departments, not just facial looks. I'm already a teramanlet, I can't risk passing that on to my children without at the very least giving them better coloring and reducing their curry tax. Windians fog hard and don't hve nearly as bad smv as curries cause they're just viewed as white

I don't think ur all ugly

idk what else to say, u either believe me or u don't. That is the main reason though, same reason why I wouldn't date an asian

It isn't just about looking objectively good, south asians hve horrible rep. To compensate u need to be well above avg in so many departments, not just facial looks. I'm already a teramanlet, I can't risk passing that on to my children without at the very least giving them better coloring and reducing their curry tax. Windians fog hard and don't hve nearly as bad smv as curries cause they're just viewed as white
There’s a certain beauty in the merging of different worlds as if nature itself finds balance in contrast. Perhaps it's in the blending of opposites that something truly striking emerges.