Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

lord my boyfriend is so fine (6ft) btw😂

White girl privilege bhai, btw how is the dating market in the Netherlands ?
It depends. White girls can be easier for ethnics if you know how to play your cards and are in the right city. But Europeans tend to be more reserved, so hooking up is harder compared to the USA. Ironically, it can be harder to get into a real relationship than just having casual flings. It's tragic in a way.

White girls can be easier for ethnics if you know how to play your cards
I alr know this, before joining PSL I didn't know ethnics had low SMV since ethnics didn't seem to struggle, apart from Asians and curries all ethnic around me would have sex

it can be harder to get into a real relationship than just having casual flings. It's tragic in a way.
Brutal.

. But Europeans tend to be more reserved, so hooking up is harder compared to the USA
Yeah

As an obese LTN n****r when I saw this thread my cortisol spiked and I started shaking.
You're black? Always thought you were white

so this is .com's version of brag threads, can't escape them anywhere :pepehands: :peepoleave:
Even more brutal than .org, atp I don't mind seeing clavi getting his dick sucked

What’s funny about curries is that men point the finger at the women, and women do the same to the men. Does the truth lie somewhere in between, or is it just a never ending cycle of blame?
No the indian men are to blam
I literally dream of being with a pajeet but he dreams of being with a white women
Us and rice men are on the same struggle
We are both getting cucked , Indian men are slaying russians women and rice women with white men.
Just dont be indian women is law

No the indian men are to blam
I literally dream of being with a pajeet but he dreams of being with a white women
Us and rice men are on the same struggle
We are both getting cucked , Indian men are slaying russians women and rice women with white men.
Just dont be indian women is law
Get with @rand anon and have eSex it's the future trust you'll meet up in Mumbai later on

Get with @rand anon and have eSex it's the future trust you'll meet up in Mumbai later on
No thx jfl, even if I had the option to and found an attractive curry girl, I'd never date her. Need to save my children from pheno tax. Only exception would be if she had some super rare curry pheno like sindhi or kalash, pashtun