Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion low glycemic diet in puberty

agony

i never rot in this hamza redpill shithole but i want to know what you n*****s think of a low glycemic diet in puberty

eat good during puberty, you need carbs. you dont need a low glycemic diet, just eat healthy in general and make sure to get all of your nutrients and stuff

Bad idea. You need to do the exact opposite and eat a lot of sugar to maximize igf-1

dont know what hamza is.

sugar and salt is healthy. if there was no evolutionary benefit to it why would we crave sugar and salt.

sugar does cause cancer, but if there was an evolutionary benefit then everyone would have evolved to be 100% immune to cancer by now.

"cancer occurred in ancient times." but they have poor diet and nutrition, there is no reason for anybody to have cancer in modern societies that have full access to nutrition.

you need sugar to neutralize salt excess, if you eat salt without sugar you will get headaches.

too much sugar will give you a headache, too little sugar will make you low energy.

athletes drink Gatorade with sugar, sports drinks that are advertised as low sugar are mocked by the athletic community.

you are meant to be on your feet you are meant to go fast you are meant to be a hunter gather an athlete, the problem with sugar is the sedentary lifestyle.

i have heard that sugar is needed for HGH optimization i don't know if its true though.

dont know what hamza is.

sugar and salt is healthy. if there was no evolutionary benefit to it why would we crave sugar and salt.

sugar does cause cancer, but if there was an evolutionary benefit then everyone would have evolved to be 100% immune to cancer by now.

"cancer occurred in ancient times." but they have poor diet and nutrition, there is no reason for anybody to have cancer in modern societies that have full access to nutrition.

you need sugar to neutralize salt excess, if you eat salt without sugar you will get headaches.

too much sugar will give you a headache, too little sugar will make you low energy.

athletes drink Gatorade with sugar, sports drinks that are advertised as low sugar are mocked by the athletic community.

you are meant to be on your feet you are meant to go fast you are meant to be a hunter gather an athlete, the problem with sugar is the sedentary lifestyle.

i have heard that sugar is needed for HGH optimization i don't know if its true though.
yes, sugar and salt are healthy, but not in the excess that we consume today. back then, humans and animals would get salt from licking rocks and eating foods that contain salt. now, there is an excess in sodium in many things, because salt helps preserve+enhance the flavor and corporations want money from food tasting good. processed sugar is also garbage. the energy drink is correct, athletes need carbs (sugar) in order to work well.

Bad idea. You need to do the exact opposite and eat a lot of sugar to maximize igf-1
dont know what hamza is.

yes, sugar and salt are healthy, but not in the excess that we consume today. back then, humans and animals would get salt from licking rocks and eating foods that contain salt. now, there is an excess in sodium in many things, because salt helps preserve+enhance the flavor and corporations want money from food tasting good. processed sugar is also garbage. the energy drink is correct, athletes need carbs (sugar) in order to work well.
So let's say I want to have high IGF-1 for testosterone, HGH and bone building.

But at the same time I want to stop acne breakouts and bad skin quality, is there a way to achieve both things at the same time?

Or do I have to give up one thing for the other?

So let's say I want to have high IGF-1 for testosterone, HGH and bone building.

But at the same time I want to stop acne breakouts and bad skin quality, is there a way to achieve both things at the same time?

Or do I have to give up one thing for the other?
do skincare and have a healthy lifestyle to have better skin quality, skin changes over time for the rest of your life, while your bones have limited time

humans are taller than ever before and this could be due to sugar

in what way is processed sugar harmful?

humans are taller than ever before and this could be due to sugar

in what way is processed sugar harmful?
processed sugar is harmful, because unlike eating sugar from fruits, there is no nutrients in eating just processed sugar. it can also cause fatigue, weight gain, and risk of chronic disease related to the heart, diabetes, and some cancers. also dental problems.