Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Male bodycount

acneic subhuman

Abused rotter
Girl users, is the bodycount of a guy any relevant to you ?

Would you rather he's a virgin (0) a slayer (+100), or something in between (~10) ?

Would claiming the ideal bodycount constitute a halo or ydgaf ?

They like guys with experience but not a man whore, I would say 15 is a good number

low body count is best. it shows you have experience but also that you dont use girls just for sex. and when you are referring to body count, it is better to have sex within relationships instead of meaningless one night stands that leave you empty because you wanted to shaboink some girl. 2 is good ig (referring to sex within a relationship, so you have multiple experiences with one person). 0 is fine too, some people are just saving themselves for the right person, and that shows they have standards and actually have self-respect. show that you have dignity, but also maybe practice.

Girl users, is the bodycount of a guy any relevant to you ?

Would you rather he's a virgin (0) a slayer (+100), or something in between (~10) ?

Would claiming the ideal bodycount constitute a halo or ydgaf ?
I aint a girl user, but I had that talk with some women
So, it doesn't rly matter (at least at my culture), but if you are very good or terrible at sex, they will talk about it in their friend group.
And about the bodycount halo, i don't think that's a real thing, but if you say to a woman that you f****d 100+ other women, I don't rly think that they would like to have a long-term relationship with you

Back