Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Midface

Mowb012

-Did my midface grew longer?
- did chin receded further?
-are my zygos and cheekbones less prominent?
June 2019:
64463534_2209442652484891_6762108712548040704_o.jpg

June 2020:

received_394065731512488.jpeg

Good height
Dress a bit cooler, less thuggish. Camo works for black people but not t shirts in my opinion
Maybe try a top knot, something more interesting than your current hair style

look for some thicker stubble and you’re good to go bro

personally I also think classy black man (who isn’t bland) works better than thug maxxing at least in Europe it does

I didn’t answe your question because bones are a PSL pipe dream after age 12

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good height
Dress a bit cooler, less thuggish. Camo works for black people but not t shirts in my opinion
Maybe try a top knot, something more interesting than your current hair style

look for some thicker stubble and you’re good to go bro

personally I also think classy black man (who isn’t bland) works better than thug maxxing at least in Europe it does

I didn’t answe your question because bones are a PSL pipe dream after age 12
Oh it doesnt matter after 12 years of age?

For the most part yes. You’ll always get some autistic person who says “NOBODY HAS TRIED TO FACE PULL FOR 4 YEARS YOU ARE WEAK MINDED”.

He meant as in changing your bones after age 12 isn't realistic for most people due to income or being scared of surgeries etc...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
He meant as in changing your bones after age 12 isn't realistic for most people due to income or being scared of surgeries etc...
Im fine then