Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Milkshake introduction.

Banana milkshake

Hey pals, Indian here, 16 y/o, 5"7 (I'm cooked), 60 kgs.

I started my looksmaxxing journey by in the mid January after learning about mewing and stuff. Though, it has only been softmaxxing, I've noticed changes in my looks. My main goals are to lose fat, get clear skin and a defined bone structure.

I learnt about this forum while searching for a looksmaxxing community and thought I'd give it a shot. I'm here for good advice and to interact with looksmaxxers. Let's see where this takes me.

And how would you rate my 4 month progress?

Peace.IMG_20240501_120632.jpg
IMG_20240218_014652.jpg

Last edited:
Lose wight and start working out

In the future you can consider surgery like rhinoplasty to fix nose tip.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lose wight and start working out

In the future you can consider surgery like rhinoplasty to fix nose tip.
Yeah, that nose tip bothers me a lot as well. And it's tilted on the top of it.

Hey pals, Indian here, 16 y/o, 5"7 (I'm cooked), 60 kgs.

I started my looksmaxxing journey by in the mid January after learning about about mewing and stuff. Though, it has only been softmaxxing, I've noticed changes in my looks. My main goals are to lose fat, get clear skin and a defined bone structure.

I learnt about this forum while searching for a looksmaxxing community and thought I'd give it a shot. I'm here for good advice and to interact with looksmaxxers. Let's see where this takes me.

And how would you rate my 4 month progress?

Peace.View attachment 30805
View attachment 30804
doing good for 4 months bro, welcome

Thanks for the advice dawg.
Btw, I've heard that drinking too much water bloats your face. How true is it in your opinion?
It’s just water retention. Water is important to drink in order to drink exercise you will most likely be able to drink a correct amount because your body will tell you

Back