Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

More emotes + suggestions.

• Thread starter Deleted member 342
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 342

Download :
If you have any more suggestions I will make them right now!
You can also provide a picture and I will make it into an emote. (As long as its high/decently high quality)

:chico:

1.png1-2.png

:0nion:

2.pngonion.png
:n***a: (this one works really well)

4.pngnigga.png

:barret:

3.pngbarret.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Download :
If you have any more suggestions I will make them right now!
You can also provide a picture and I will make it into an emote. (As long as its high/decently high quality)

:chico:

View attachment 2401View attachment 2412

:0nion:

View attachment 2403View attachment 2404
:n***a: (this one works really well)

View attachment 2405View attachment 2406

:barret:

View attachment 2407View attachment 2411

these are so f*****g clean

I love it

7TdURxx.png

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
yeah ik

im too dumb to resize them myself. I want it to be the size of the ones @weissbier has there

They are set to be 88 because they need to be twice the size to be better quality when scaled down. I think they look best at like 44 but I’m not sure. When I post them here I just scale them down manually so I dont know the exact size.

They are set to be 88 because they need to be twice the size to be better quality when scaled down. I think they look best at like 44 but I’m not sure. When I post them here I just scale them down manually so I dont know the exact size.
admin is low iq you have to do everything for him while hes jacking off to jailbaits and eating pizza

admin is low iq you have to do everything for him while hes jacking off to jailbaits and eating pizza

I tried scaling them down in photoshop and it looked like shit

:bloat: :bloat: :bloat: :bloat: :bloat: :bloat: :bloat: :bloat: :bloat: :bloat: :bloat: :bloat: :bloat: :bloat: :bloat: :bloat: :bloat: :bloat: :bloat: :bloat:

88PX VS 22PX IS A GOOD REPRESENTATION OF GRIZZLY'S SIZE SO KEEP IT LIKE THAT

אני במאי טיפש ואני אוהב לתקוע צנתרים באיברי המין שלי, להכניס את הקצה השני לפה ולשחרר אותו זרע

Back