Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience Muh framemaxxing isnt possible past 20

AstroSky

GOLDPILLED
Staff
VIP
Established Member
View attachment ca627384c5cdf3811f00bd0dd1fed141.mp4

Explain again why the doomers and blackpill scientist can't explain how it's possible to frame widen? I literally am wider than I ever could be before?

I always prove the detractors WRONG with my sheer willpower and HOPE

I am the unstoppable metamorphosis who never ever stops trying to achieve the impossible with every single option I have available.

Attachments

• 1000002516.jpg
    1000002516.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 10
@AstroSky is able to mog his own reflection.

How?

Because his constant improvement means that his older versions are inferior, and as we all know the reflection of a mirror is nothing but the lights traveling time showing a older version of things.

Therefore, astrosky is always seeing a inferior version of himself in the mirror, mogging himself through space and time.

Thats, logically, following the golden pill philosophy, the only type of mog possible: timely.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nihilus Off-Topic 13
F Looksmaxxing 2
Nihilus Looksmaxxing 8
P Looksmaxxing 55