Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

My 2 Years Hair Loss Transformation

In this post I will detail the hair loss transformation I’ve made since starting to treat male pattern baldness. I haven’t got any type of medical procedure (like a hair transplant), my hair loss transformation is solely due to medication and me using various compounds like RU58841. Btw If you are experiencing hair loss and if you're interested in learning how to keep it go check my comprehensive hair loss guide.

1. Before Starting Treatment​

This is what my hair looked like at 21 (almost 22) years old.

Design sans titre 15

IMG 20200517 123346

2. One Year After Starting Finasteride​

As you will see on the following pictures my hair started looking way better after starting treatment with finasteride but there was still a fair amount of diffuse thinning on my crown area and my hairline still looked a bit thinned out in some angles and lighting conditions.
20201203 190938

20201030 150232

3. 6 Months after Switching to RU58841​

I stopped taking finasteride and switched to RU58841 (5% PG solution) applied once a day.
On the following pictures you will see that my hair finally looks “good”. It doesn’t look perfect, I still have a bit of a receding hairline and there is still a tiny bit of diffuse thinning going on in my crown area, but It got to the point where 99% of people will not even guess that I have male pattern baldness. Also I am now almost 25 years old in these pictures, so having a bit of hairline recession looks way more “normal”.
Design sans titre 14

IMG 6274

Image 6483441 2

Back