Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

My eyes are the worst part of my face how do i fix it

You´re eyes aren´t super bad. I like your eye color, but first of all a few simple steps to improve you´re eye area:
1. use rosemary-oil on your eyebrows to grow them out thicker and more healthy. (eyebrows are very important for the attractiveness of the eye area, so improve your eyebrows)
2. start squinting. Most models squint while posing. Your eyes become more compact and more attractive. I suggest you to get into squintmaxxing excersises. Just google or watch some TikToks about it.

It is hard to change the entire eye area, although it is possible, by changing the entire bone structure of your face. You can achieve that with things like mewing, jaw strengthening, sleeping on your back. I´m not super informed, so if it is really important to you do your own research

Good Luck Brother

disagree, look like a high quality Ai generated painting, 10 out of 10 actually

Try doing squintmaxxing and testosterone boosting activities like working out. You should also try nofap if you aren’t already doing it. Good luck🤙🤞

Try doing squintmaxxing and testosterone boosting activities like working out. You should also try nofap if you aren’t already doing it. Good luck🤙🤞
Squinting like a r****d never saved anyone

brutal eye area jesus if only he sticked around till i made the eye area thread