Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

My midface

Mowb012

Is my face more looking like a mouthbreather?
Brutal!
I feel like both eyes and midface are changing. I feel like my bones are melting.
I cant even watch the mirror anymore.

Here

Remember I looked like this:

Here

Do I really more look like a mouthbreather
Tell me which changes occured

Dude your midface is fine, where do you live? You could easily run BBC game.
Yes sweaty you're fine the way you are just hold frame and improve personality.

I'm surprised you haven't told him to become a vegan JFL

It's all in your head tbh, I think it's time to take a break from this site and work on your mental health

It's all in your head tbh, I think it's time to take a break from this site and work on your mental health
sounds a bit counter intuitive dont ya think? This is where we come to learn information and improve ourlsevles. My mental health has only improved since I came here

sounds a bit counter intuitive dont ya think? This is where we come to learn information and improve ourlsevles. My mental health has only improved since I came here
Your right, but there there is a difference between Looksmaxxing and obsessing over small unchangeable things or things which don't exist.

As the slogan says be a better version of yourself, not only physically but mentally, judging from all of your posts you do seem to have some kind of mental problems ( no offense)

And you say this site has improved your mental health, but how do you know that, for all you know this site could have made you even more deluded and now you think that your mental state is better when it isn't.

Just trust me dude, you don't want to be posting on these sites forever, even if you become a Chad or chadlite your thoughts will not dissapear, look at all the Chad/chadlites who post on these sites, most of them have some kinda mental problems.

Focus on your mental health and then your looks, otherwise you will never feel happy about yourself

Only way to improve mental health is improving
face
Can't tell if you being serious or joking tbh, if you seriously believe this I think that's enough evidence you should take a break from these sites and focus on your mental health more.

I’m sorry to say it but upon closer inspection I’ve realised you are uglier than Joseph Merrick.

I am so so sorry, the only option for you is Monobloc osteotomy to fix your subhumanity

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I’m sorry to say it but upon closer inspection I’ve realised you are uglier than Joseph Merrick.

I am so so sorry, the only option for you is Monobloc osteotomy to fix your subhumanity
Are your sarcastic bro?
What failos me?

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Can't tell if you being serious or joking tbh, if you seriously believe this I think that's enough evidence you should take a break from these sites and focus on your mental health more.
My mental health is f****d indeed, im going to a psychiatrist atm

My mental health is f****d indeed, im going to a psychiatrist atm
Good on you.

It's good that your getting help and trying to change your mental health, maybe leaving these sites may with that, at least your taking the first step

1594117067966.png 1594117072738.png

^^

Forum retards, they might need some psychiatric assistance themselves.