Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

My new gymecel routine

I've been paying autistic levels of attention to working out, i'm starting serious since this Dec

I found my before (Where i also flex lats aka push scapula outwards to appear wide)

Also, people do noticed my width, and muscles in general, because i'm lean and wear s size shirts to get muscles showing, males are generally speaking jealous, they joke how i take something to look good, while you can clearly see the jealousy breaking through cellings (Keep in mind i'm still average, just look better than before)

Idk for females, female acquitance once asked me, i mean compared my height and shoulder width to her boyfriend. (I shouldermogged him), in a world full of chadlites, you need to outmog everyone to get noticed by girls
You train at home, right?

He has a gook as a girlfriend... Not much of an achievement if I say so myself.
IMG_20191226_091229_436.JPG
IMG_20191226_091218_348.JPGIMG_20191226_091205_449.JPG
He is sleeping with girls like this at 5'5
While you keep rotting on this forum and jacking off to other members of the forum(Nick gurr)

Rkelly... I understand you need to cope with the fact that you're 5 foot 6 yourself, but try not deluding yourself any further for your own benefit.
Im not deluding myself or anyone else. Stop assuming. It makes an ass of u an me