Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

my shitty mewing photos v2

sakuzjo

Angle and lighting diff, yea ik man sorry I didn't take very good photos but I'm pretty sure you can see differences

SPECS:
Old photos in Jan 2020, new photos around end of 2021, so about 2 years change. 1 year soft mewing, then 1 year hard mewing, with last 2 months tongue chewing gum. Didn't really do the facepulling like I said I'd do tho. I'm still 20. I weigh more now, but I'd say the bodyfat% is around the same as before

STORYTIME:
I wanted to share some experiences of mine. 2 years ago, my life was pretty shit. I had alot of health problems and a sorta dislikable personality, along with being pretty ugly. I was giga insecure about alot of things and my temperament was a bit erratic. I definitely could've had better relationships with everyone in my life. Covid really forced me to sit in my room with the deafening silence with nothing to distract me, to reflect on what I wanted to be, and to think about what I needed to change. I really started to become more honest with myself and with others, tried to understand people better, and value my relationships more because everyone is a little different and everyone makes mistakes - it's about mutual tolerance. I stopped trying to talk to people just because I was scared of being alone, and I made some close friends who I can have really meaningful conversations with. I trust them with my back. Also, I found that being more honest and open also made girls more attracted to me. I'm very sure that this isn't entirely about a change in appearance, because there are girls who are friends of friends who I stayed up really late chatting to who really liked me and asked me to do things. They've never seen my face beforehand. As well, I'm really not good looking, but girls IRL are just more open to me. Honestly, people in general are, but I just thought I'd say girls specifically coz you guys really care about that LOL

WHY THE STORY:
Looksmaxxing is great and an essential part of being the best version of ourselves, but I genuinely think that the major improvement to my life came from self-reflection, being more honest, valuing long-term growth over impulsive gratification, and taking the initiative to drag people out and just hang out. (Alot of my friends are more introverted and they really appreciate it). My bros don't give a shit about how I look. Some girls that I talked to never saw my face. I have a much better time with everyone tho, regardless of my face. My point is that after turning mewing/looksmaxxing into a habit, it freed up my mind to think about other dimensions of my life that I could improve, and those had a much greater effect. I hope you had a great new year, and that this year will be better for you than the last one! Cheers, and remember to take it easy once in a while

Impressive man, you completely change your face, just wow!

Angle and lighting diff, yea ik man sorry I didn't take very good photos but I'm pretty sure you can see differences

SPECS:
Old photos in Jan 2020, new photos around end of 2021, so about 2 years change. 1 year soft mewing, then 1 year hard mewing, with last 2 months tongue chewing gum. Didn't really do the facepulling like I said I'd do tho. I'm still 20. I weigh more now, but I'd say the bodyfat% is around the same as before

STORYTIME:
I wanted to share some experiences of mine. 2 years ago, my life was pretty shit. I had alot of health problems and a sorta dislikable personality, along with being pretty ugly. I was giga insecure about alot of things and my temperament was a bit erratic. I definitely could've had better relationships with everyone in my life. Covid really forced me to sit in my room with the deafening silence with nothing to distract me, to reflect on what I wanted to be, and to think about what I needed to change. I really started to become more honest with myself and with others, tried to understand people better, and value my relationships more because everyone is a little different and everyone makes mistakes - it's about mutual tolerance. I stopped trying to talk to people just because I was scared of being alone, and I made some close friends who I can have really meaningful conversations with. I trust them with my back. Also, I found that being more honest and open also made girls more attracted to me. I'm very sure that this isn't entirely about a change in appearance, because there are girls who are friends of friends who I stayed up really late chatting to who really liked me and asked me to do things. They've never seen my face beforehand. As well, I'm really not good looking, but girls IRL are just more open to me. Honestly, people in general are, but I just thought I'd say girls specifically coz you guys really care about that LOL

WHY THE STORY:
Looksmaxxing is great and an essential part of being the best version of ourselves, but I genuinely think that the major improvement to my life came from self-reflection, being more honest, valuing long-term growth over impulsive gratification, and taking the initiative to drag people out and just hang out. (Alot of my friends are more introverted and they really appreciate it). My bros don't give a shit about how I look. Some girls that I talked to never saw my face. I have a much better time with everyone tho, regardless of my face. My point is that after turning mewing/looksmaxxing into a habit, it freed up my mind to think about other dimensions of my life that I could improve, and those had a much greater effect. I hope you had a great new year, and that this year will be better for you than the last one! Cheers, and remember to take it easy once in a while
Honestly looked better before. Maybe not mewing right, have you tried eating 14 bananas a day? The extra potassium really helps reduce fat around bones and cartilage. Maybe you just aren’t trying hard enough either, probably should focus less on chatting with girls online and more on mewing 24/7. And bananas, I cannot stress the bananas enough.

Back