Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

My test levels are top 10%.

I was worried my natty t levels were on par with astrosky's 232 level which is literally cuck tier. However I finally got it checked. The number was almost 900. The reference range of my chart is 250 to 827 and mine SURPASSES the top of that reference range.

But for most charts, my t levels are literally top 90th percentile.

Thank God my dad is giga high T. Although if your natty, you still have to put in the work and train for a least 2 hours a day with weights AND cardio. Only when you get to reach unnatural levels of test does training stop mattering as much. For example, a standard first cycle of 600 mgs of test could put you up to 5 to 7 times higher than normal depending on how you metabolize it. And most of it is free testosterone so it's more effective. When you get to ifbb pro dosages it matters even less. On trenbolone and hgh diet barely even matters.

10 minutes in the video, Mike Thurston can barely bench 308 for reps.

He only benched 220 for 4 reps. After that Larry roasted for being a weak pussy despite taking trenbolone.

Reactions: Neo
Do you know of any signs that indicate that you're high T without taking a test?

A thick neck and large traps are a good indicator.
View attachment 21528
I know holyfield is roided but you get the idea.
No it's not like a sign of like circulating blood serum testosterone levels at all it just shows that holyfield had high prenatal t and good androgen receptor density and sensitivity nothing to do with his current t levels

I was worried my natty t levels were on par with astrosky's 232 level which is literally cuck tier. However I finally got it checked. The number was almost 900. The reference range of my chart is 250 to 827 and mine SURPASSES the top of that reference range.

But for most charts, my t levels are literally top 90th percentile.

Thank God my dad is giga high T. Although if your natty, you still have to put in the work and train for a least 2 hours a day with weights AND cardio. Only when you get to reach unnatural levels of test does training stop mattering as much. For example, a standard first cycle of 600 mgs of test could put you up to 5 to 7 times higher than normal depending on how you metabolize it. And most of it is free testosterone so it's more effective. When you get to ifbb pro dosages it matters even less. On trenbolone and hgh diet barely even matters.

10 minutes in the video, Mike Thurston can barely bench 308 for reps.

He only benched 220 for 4 reps. After that Larry roasted for being a weak pussy despite taking trenbolone.
All that matters is free testosterone and the reference range is like so wide because t availability and usage is not not same for everyone, for one person 800 will be another's persons 300 and so on like that