Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info Neck training and low bodyfat

TubOfLard

Retarded chadjeet
First 50 Members
The goal of every looksmaxxer, should be to become a pretty boy masculine hybrid as they are the biggest slayers. I'd like to discuss a method, that worked for me, but hasn't been talked about here enough. Lean maxxing combined with neck training. Getting lean is a prettyboymaxxing method that everyone here will know about. Training neck, is a method to make your face more masculine. It frauds high t to females and can improve your face by making it look more robust.
E.g this photo of a dude shopped with a thicker neck. He has a below average face to prove a point.
Screenshot_20190905_191750.jpg

A lean face and physique with a thick juicy neck look will look incredible as supposed to a heavily gymcelled physique with a pencil neck. So the key is to be in a slight caloric deficit while training your neck. 300kcal deficit worked well for me. As for the routine I followed nibbas neck training thread and saw gains quickly.
If you're too high inhib to do these blowjob resistance training movements at the gym, do them at at home on your bed with a bag stuffed with textbooks or whatever
The reason why high volume is required is because the movements have a low range of motion so a lot of reps are required to stimulate growth. You'll see results within weeks. Within the first month I went from 14inch neck to just below 15.5
My before and after pics

Before:
A0D2AA36-B8AB-4F45-980C-7B0769AA3E6B.jpeg129493BA-47E0-4664-AA44-97A02F836B84.jpeg

After:
276EFB25-C690-4319-88BB-1441032D9F9D.jpeg
IMG_20190622_173227.jpg
IMG_20190829_230045.jpg
IMG_20190905_194946.jpg

300kcal is barely anything, good luck losing weight like that

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
300kcal is barely anything, good luck losing weight like that
The point is you lose weight slowly. Before pic I was around 18-9% after is me around 15-6%. If you try to lose too much fat too quickly with a steeper deficit you’re not going to build a thick neck. But at the same time you don’t need to be in surplus to build muscle

The point is you lose weight slowly. Before pic I was around 18-9% after is me around 15-6%. If you try to lose too much fat too quickly with a steeper deficit you’re not going to build a thick neck. But at the same time you don’t need to be in surplus to build muscle
i dont think you understood what i said tubof lard

so basically

maxresdefault.jpg

YOU HAVE TO DO WHATEVER IT f*****g TAKES, GOD DAMN IT

DONT EAT UNTIL YOURE SKINNY THEN BUILD THE MUSCLE INSTEAD OF TRYING TO JUGGLE BOTH MUSCLE BUILDING AND WEIGHT LOSS LIKE A HIGH E PUSSY

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i dont think you understood what i said tubof lard

so basically

View attachment 4351

YOU HAVE TO DO WHATEVER IT f*****g TAKES, GOD DAMN IT

DONT EAT UNTIL YOURE SKINNY THEN BUILD THE MUSCLE INSTEAD OF TRYING TO JUGGLE BOTH MUSCLE BUILDING AND WEIGHT LOSS LIKE A HIGH E PUSSY
A side effect of autism is that jokes tend to fly over your heads
I’m too worried to ask the doctor to test if I have autism

A side effect of autism is that jokes tend to fly over your heads
I’m too worried to ask the doctor to test if I have autism
f**k i think i have autism too cause idk if youre making fun of me or not