Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Need a good workout routine!

Neo

Pakistan Zindabad
Top Contributor
Established Member
I’ve started to go to the gym and need a good workout routine.

my goals are:
  • Strength
  • Aesthetics
  • Hypertrophy
Any recommendations?

only workout 3-4 days a week, don't overdo it; RECOVERY AND REST IS VERY CRUCIAL

focus on diff parts of the body on diff day, like Monday-upper ,Wednesday- leg and so on

FOR STRENGTH-heavy weights low reps(8x3)
FOR HYPERTROPHY-light weight high reps(20x3)
since your want both do medium weight medium reps(12x3)

AND
SLEEP , NUTRITION AND REST IS V. IMP

only workout 3-4 days a week, don't overdo it; RECOVERY AND REST IS VERY CRUCIAL

focus on diff parts of the body on diff day, like Monday-upper ,Wednesday- leg and so on

AND
A little bit of cope

If you want more detailed routine , then tell

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AND
You can gain a decent amount of muscle from strength training so I think I’ll stick to that since Myofibrilluar muscle growth is more aesthetic than sacromplastic muscle growth.

You can gain a decent amount of muscle from strength training so I think I’ll stick to that since Myofibrilluar muscle growth is more aesthetic than sacromplastic muscle growth.
More aesthetic and functional,sarcoplasmatic hypertrophy is a cuck trait and make you look weird