Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Need help against dry Lips

Nathan290906

I use Lipbalm like 3 Times a day but my lips are still dry. Like for 2 days its okay, and then on the third day i can pull whole pieces of lip-skin away. Is that normal?, What can i do?

I use Lipbalm like 3 Times a day but my lips are still dry. Like for 2 days its okay, and then on the third day i can pull whole pieces of lip-skin away. Is that normal?, What can i do?
When you brush your teeth, try to brush your lips too, DON'T BRUSH TOO HARD. Brush soflty and for 10-15secs then after brushing your lips put your lipbalm. Brushing your lips will remove died skin and makes ur lips smoother

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
When you brush your teeth, try to brush your lips too, DON'T BRUSH TOO HARD. Brush soflty and for 10-15secs then after brushing your lips put your lipbalm. Brushing your lips will remove died skin and makes ur lips smoother
thanks man, i will try that

thanks man, i will try that
Don't bother, it won't solve the problem at all.

View attachment 23510
Use burts bees, neutrogena is normie and has chemicals.

Another reason your lips could be dry is it is near winter and the heater removes moisture. Do you have a humidifier?

Also you might be dehydrated, do you drink tap water or do you drink filtered water with added salt?