Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Need help eyemaxxing.

StoneColdLifts

Hello, I'm 21 6'1, athletic, I'm 185 I box, weight lift, I have a girlfriend, I'm in post secondary education but I was born with brown eyes, how do I eyemax to make them blue? is contacts the only solution or is there a surgery I can get to change the color?

there is surgery to change ur eye color permanently ( trust me It won't suit u) ..stick to ur brown eyes try thicker ur brows if it's not and grow ur lashes and get rid of puffiness and the dark circles..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
there is surgery to change ur eye color permanently ( trust me It won't suit u) ..stick to ur brown eyes try thicker ur brows if it's not and grow ur lashes and get rid of puffiness and the dark circles..
I have thick eyebrows and long lashes, are you sure blue eyes isn't the key to having all women want me?

I have thick eyebrows and long lashes, are you sure blue eyes isn't the key to having all women want me?
. my advice do not ever try it ..its not good +the green eye or blue its good for some ppl not yall ...the eye color is not the key to got girls...

If you have blue eyes will reduce your chance of being incel by tenfold...

the problem is it requires contact lenses and I dislike wearing those

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RAJ GHRANDHICK Off-Topic 88
Lmeeko Hair Advice 7
Alexnordic Hair Advice 3
delinquentgentleman Ratings 9