Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

normies im my class were talking about looksmaxxing

Donsa

Top Contributor
Established Member
i heard their convo full of ''edging'' an ''bye bye''.
It was so cringe, i was about to kms

normies are the worst thing

its terrible i honestly hate it bro

its terrible i honestly hate it bro
but i play along since i post blkpill content on my story and shit so they know im into this type of stuff

i walk in public and hear people talk about mogging, edging, mewing, god it's cringe as f**k
thanks to tiktok grifters profiting off the hard work of autistic theorists
if it didn't go popular though, this forum would be forgotten with time, but tbh the people who come from it just post 1 thread and dip, not really adding anything so forum's still as dead as it always was XD

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bro, I saw a 100kg fat kid in my school doing the shush and then showing the jawline...😭
omfg they did that too its so f*****g cringe

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
my friends were also talking about tiktok '''mogging'' and looksmaxxing but i didnt join the convo.
Anyways i wouldnt help these normies improve their attractiveness

i walk in public and hear people talk about mogging, edging, mewing, god it's cringe as f**k
if it didn't go popular though, this forum would be forgotten with time, but tbh the people who come from it just post 1 thread and dip, not really adding anything so forum's still as dead as it always was XD
you still use xd in 2024 consider killing yourself

1710455310150.png

we need ubi+some way to pay autists money for amazing discoveries+inventions+advice. The way the Internet is constructed seems constructed in such a way as to promote giving unpaid advice that normies steal and make profit off of without giving a donation in return. And in such a way as only the most popular normies and autists make a profit from and the ones with less social skills do not make any profit from, which only increases the wealth gap/class conflict/social divide.

Back