Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Nose crooked

lazerhighzo

IMG_6403.jpeg
My nose is crooked on the left side of my face and i was wondering if thats a reason why my left eye looks better then my right i know it’s because why my nose is crooked cuz of the side i sleep on more but i dont know what side i sleep more on and i like to sleep on my right so should i sleep on my right to see if it trys to straighten out a bit of sleep on my left or on my bad too?

always sleep on your back theres a very simple trick that do. before i gts i lay a pillow on my stomach and a pillow under my knees you still have to practice it but it works