- Joined
- Feb 25, 2025
- Messages
- 31,097
- Solutions
- 6
- Online time
- 18d 13h
- Reputation
- 99,769
Doesn’t change shit for me
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Oh woowww judging people for their hobbies in the big 2 512 days
If u used those amounts of hours playing an instrument you would be pro in that instrument
Ik bro. Ik12 days
If u used those amounts of hours playing an instrument you would be pro in that instrument
LOCK TF IN NIGGEIk bro. Ik![]()
I just unleashed my warm essenceIs okay because am an erection right now
you gay ass i dont want to knwo that
I busted a fat warm load of cumyou gay ass i dont want to knwo that
At some point you’ll leave (I think)Doesn’t change shit for me![]()
At some point you’ll leave (I think)
suck my ass its waiting for you
Your ass is waiting for my cum?suck my ass its waiting for you
Give it a rest newday
why you do a gay thing with me?Your ass is waiting for my cum?
Give it a rest newday
The problem is my alt. I need to get rid of it tbh. It’s served its purposeit actually helps me tbh
Because I have homosexual tendencieswhy you do a gay thing with me?
enough i already have bad day i am cry am very sad boy and you wanting assaulting me touching me and now i cry againBecause I have homosexual tendencies
sad boy awwwenough i already have bad day i am cry am very sad boy and you wanting assaulting me touching me and now i cry again
you laugh at me but this dick you gonna cry at
i’m laughing so hard broGive it a rest newday
I won’t cry if it’s smallyou laugh at me but this dick you gonna cry at
never laughed at mine when I said that to him just say you want auggy already donut shop glazing specialist now piss offi’m laughing so hard bro
it may be 4.5 inch but it is a beast and you will have no choice but to feel its power, i am pure beastI won’t cry if it’s small
im laughing at both cruh holy shitnever laughed at mine when I said that to him just say you want auggy already donut shop glazing specialist now piss off
View attachment 146258
@AuggyDauggy tell him im not glazing pleasenever laughed at mine when I said that to him just say you want auggy already donut shop glazing specialist now piss off
View attachment 146258
How is it a beast if it’s not 7in+it may be 4.5 inch but it is a beast and you will have no choice but to feel its power, i am pure beast
because its apity beastHow is it a beast if it’s not 7in+
People pity your dick?because its apity beast
yes.... but if am.a fair it gets so hard it get very thick and it throb so hard it hurtPeople pity your dick?
You can’t really say that. You’ve been on my ass 2x more than I’ve been on yours. You’re in every single one of my threads trying to start shit.never laughed at mine when I said that to him just say you want auggy already donut shop glazing specialist now piss off
View attachment 146258
Ik you’re not. I seriously dk what’s up with him these days@AuggyDauggy tell him im not glazing please
Pompom please I’m trying my best not to snap at this bsYou can’t really say that. You’ve been on my ass 2x more than I’ve been on yours. You’re in every single one of my threads trying to start shit.
Give it a rest. And you can’t pull out those screenshots no more. You’ve tried starting shit like thirty times. Even on threads where no one has replied to you
bro just
stop argue guys i am remember my parent divorceYou can’t really say that. You’ve been on my ass 2x more than I’ve been on yours. You’re in every single one of my threads trying to start shit.
Give it a rest. And you can’t pull out those screenshots no more. You’ve tried starting shit like thirty times. Even on threads where no one has replied to you
bro just
stop
Nice tag@AuggyDauggy tell him im not glazing please
n***a it’s his thread either wayNice tag
Fuck your fucking parentsstop argue guys i am remember my parent divorce![]()
now imagine if he mentioned the amount of time you've spent watching 2d loli foidsOh woowww judging people for their hobbies in the big 2 5
Started with a squid game gif btw, genuinely shut up the both of you turning everything bitter then blaming me, last time I’ll say this mate. Fuck offn***a it’s his thread either way
you very mean guy you make me cry you havw a shame? i go sleep cry now
I’d cry if my shi was 4.5inch blud as someone who is not transgender or a femboyyou very mean guy you make me cry you havw a shame? i go sleep cry now
You were doing this shit in threads where I wasn’t even talking to you. How do you not see your own faults when everyone is saying the fucking same shit to you
inb4 newday spams auggy mentions screenshotsYou were doing this shit in threads where I wasn’t even talking to you. How do you not see your own faults when everyone is saying the fucking same shit to you
Give it a rest. You’re not in the right
View attachment 146281
View attachment 146282View attachment 146284