Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Not gonna self ban no more

Is okay because am an erection right now
I just unleashed my warm essence

IMG_2025.gif
 
never laughed at mine when I said that to him just say you want auggy already donut shop glazing specialist now piss off

View attachment 146258
You can’t really say that. You’ve been on my ass 2x more than I’ve been on yours. You’re in every single one of my threads trying to start shit.

Give it a rest. And you can’t pull out those screenshots no more. You’ve tried starting shit like thirty times. Even on threads where no one has replied to you
 
You can’t really say that. You’ve been on my ass 2x more than I’ve been on yours. You’re in every single one of my threads trying to start shit.

Give it a rest. And you can’t pull out those screenshots no more. You’ve tried starting shit like thirty times. Even on threads where no one has replied to you
Pompom please I’m trying my best not to snap at this bs

IMG_2171.gif
 
You can’t really say that. You’ve been on my ass 2x more than I’ve been on yours. You’re in every single one of my threads trying to start shit.

Give it a rest. And you can’t pull out those screenshots no more. You’ve tried starting shit like thirty times. Even on threads where no one has replied to you
stop argue guys i am remember my parent divorce :cry:
 
Pompom please I’m trying my best not to snap at this bs

View attachment 146277
You were doing this shit in threads where I wasn’t even talking to you. How do you not see your own faults when everyone is saying the fucking same shit to you

Give it a rest. You’re not in the right

B41F3C81-8FE0-494D-9C64-34BDEB7EAE61.png

EE8AF57C-737A-4085-A575-E3F1896744C2.png
AE9ABA95-7A0B-431B-8E9C-E4A55C0B74F9.png
 
Muh “Auggy mentioned me 14 times”

And then you yap about me all day. Hop on MY threads, reply to MY replies, talk about ME for ages and I didn’t reply to a single one before RRM told me to

You have an issue. Move the fuck on
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top