Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL NSFW JFL at believing the jewish lie that the average penis is only 5 inch in erect length

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
"The average penis size in the UK is between 3.5-5.8 inches, so if you're around this size you've really nothing to worry About"

"Creativity, love, laughter, soap and good communication are much faster route to a happy love life than six months alone in the dark with a penis enlarger. Trust me. "

jfl of course.jpg

Yeah of Course, a man with a 4 penis is surely absolutely able to satisfy a Woman just like a man with a big penis, i mean women prefer oral sex anyways and they can only only through clitoral Stimulation r-Right??? At least im not a patriarchic toxic misogynist who only relies on hard primitive and toxic vaginal Penetration r-Right??? With my small penis i surely wont hurt her r-right??

its over dick.png

its over dick 2.png

its so f*****g over.png

its over dicklet 2.png

its over dicklet 3.png

Just take a look at this article https://www.emandlo.com/15-ways-to-make-the-most-of-your-small-penis-in-bed/

men with small dicks are getting Nothing else than emasculating copes advices like "rely on oral only, use much sex toys and creativity"

Yeah brah, just lay off your whole gender identity and become a lesbian with a strap on because your dick is sexually worthless

This article here proves perfectly that a small penis is literally one of the worst disadvantages and that small dicked men are discriminated, generalized and basically seen as subhumans, even the supposedly rational and helpful articles are Nothing else than either subtle or obvious emasculations

Terms like "big dick Energy" exist for a reason

This article is also great: https://www.bustle.com/p/6-things-to-know-about-small-penises-7268158

The articles says small dicks are perfectly suited for Long term relationships where emotional compability and feelings matter more than just sex

dick size dun matter.jpg

Ok lets be real, if you have a truly small penis then you were simply never meant to be good at sex, simple as that

however there are exceptions, but as i say These are EXCEPTIONS!, sure there will be a Girl with a Tiny vagina somewhere on this world waiting for, but before you met her you will go through a hell of emasculation and humiliation, in the meanwhile hung chad had already hundreds of Ultra satisfying sexual encounters

Sexual dimorphism is the key for sexual satisfaction, both men and women are programmed to see vaginal Penetration as the Primary sexual practice, but if you're not able effectively please a Woman with your penis then your sexual dimorphism has simply failed, a grown healthy man isnt naturally mean to have a small penis

Women are ABSOLUTELY able to take Long fat cocks, some women will not a bit more lube and foreplay than others, but it's definitely possible for a average Girl to take a 9x7 Inch cock, it might take some time, but if he's in then theres a 85% Chance that she will experience the best Stimulation and orgasm in her life

look up to all These XXXXXL Monster dildo Reviews made by women if you still think big dicks are only hurtful and not practical

studies About the average size are extremely inaccurate, some study says 16cm is the average, another study says 11,66cm is the average size

from my own personal Observation during locker rooms i can definitely tell that the average erect bone pressed penis size is WAY above 5 inch

I never saw in my whole life a guy with a flaccid penis less than 5-6 Inch, and ive saw literally hundreds of dicks in the locker room of my gym (absolutely no homo)

Stop talking about Bbc.
BBC News (TV channel) - Wikipedia

Accepting your size(because there's nothing you can do about it),learning some tricks and using help when necessary ( toys etc) is manlier than laying down and rotting imo.
Unless you have a micropenis

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Accepting your size(because there's nothing you can do about it),learning some tricks and using help when necessary ( toys etc) is manlier than laying down and rotting imo.
Unless you have a micropenis

No, accepting your size and accepting that you will never be a raw short term sexual satisfaction is more manly

it's way more manly than making yourself to a Long term cuck who's forced to lay off his sexual masculinity and become a lesbian who's licking her roast during your Monthly 10 Minute starfish sex

so in this case you shouldnt bother having sex, unless it's someday possible to grow a large penis

We are put on this earth to enjoy our finite experience before we pass onto to whatever is next in life. These black pills can't be ignored what is an absolute shame. I wish I could speak to God or some entity possible to fix it. @john let's do shrooms or ayahuasca together and go on a 120hr prayer ritual.

No, accepting your size and accepting that you will never be a raw short term sexual satisfaction is more manly

it's way more manly than making yourself to a Long term cuck who's forced to lay off his sexual masculinity and become a lesbian who's licking her roast during your Monthly 10 Minute starfish sex

so in this case you shouldnt bother having sex, unless it's someday possible to grow a large penis

Thats just dumb