Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

O only want a blue eyes male to reproduce

betterthananyonelolxx

Active member
Joined
Jul 3, 2026
Messages
253
Online time
22h 38m
Reputation
141
I have blue eyes and want a blue eyed man and I don't talk to brown eyed people
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260908_141438.webp
    IMG_20260908_141438.webp
    313.3 KB · Views: 32
the pandering no white male is looking your way pajeet
 
I have near black eyes, but I like green or blue on women. They tend to like mine though.

I want to marry a woman with no eyes, no arms, and no legs however.
 
Im not black bruh what part of me looks black wtf I have blue eyes
idk why you making fun of the girl from that vid i wouldnt care but its probably because im not you so thats why i dont get it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top