betterthananyonelolxx
Active member
- Joined
- Jul 3, 2026
- Messages
- 253
- Online time
- 22h 38m
- Reputation
- 141
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
No blue eye is high tier aryandark eye is high t
Aight igI have blue eyes and want a blue eyed man and I don't talk to brown eyed people
take out the contacts mateI have blue eyes and want a blue eyed man and I don't talk to brown eyed people
n***a look like withered Ecco2kI have blue eyes and want a blue eyed man and I don't talk to brown eyed people
Im german u foidthe pandering no white male is looking your way pajeet
where are your parents from or probably grandparentsIm german u foid
Also germanywhere are your parents from or probably grandparents
are you part black why are you so blackAlso germany
fuck i’m inferior to youI have blue eyes and want a blue eyed man and I don't talk to brown eyed people
Im not black bruh what part of me looks black wtf I have blue eyesare you part black why are you so black
n***a, you blacker than a chocolate cake.Im not black bruh what part of me looks black wtf I have blue eyes
You are I have blue eyes and I'm germanfuck i’m inferior to you
My skin is not black wtfn***a, you blacker than a chocolate cake.![]()
My skin is not black wtf
Oh I only have a brainI have near black eyes, but I like green or blue on women. They tend to like mine though.
I want to marry a woman with no eyes, no arms, and no legs however.
i don’t think i’ve ever been this soft in my lifeI have blue eyes and want a blue eyed man and I don't talk to brown eyed people
I have blue eyes and want a blue eyed man and I don't talk to brown eyed people
bowing down to u rnYou are I have blue eyes and I'm german
idk why you making fun of the girl from that vid i wouldnt care but its probably because im not you so thats why i dont get itIm not black bruh what part of me looks black wtf I have blue eyes
The girl is meidk why you making fun of the girl from that vid i wouldnt care but its probably because im not you so thats why i dont get it
Ur hardi don’t think i’ve ever been this soft in my life
You’re a black man. Jesus.The girl is me
Unlucky asf then no one guessing European esp with the shitty editingIm german u foid
im genuinely starting to see u in my nightmaresI have blue eyes and want a blue eyed man and I don't talk to brown eyed people
Shut up u foid no one wants foods on this site so fuck off I have blue eyes I'm already superior to you kill yourselfUnlucky asf then no one guessing European esp with the shitty editing
Good boyim genuinely starting to see u in my nightmares
Ur right I'm jesus I am godYou’re a black man. Jesus.![]()
iqlet calling anyone foid atleast spell correctlyShut up u foid no one wants foods on this site so fuck off I have blue eyes I'm already superior to you kill yourself
„aryan“ u have black hair i can see ur roots n***aNo blue eye is high tier aryan
„aryan“ u have black hair i can see ur roots n***A
Still im a north atlandid„aryan“ u have black hair i can see ur roots n***a
and ur not an example of the aryan ideologyStill im a north atlandid
Sorry that I'm not a halstatt cuckand ur not an example of the aryan ideology
n***a plsSorry that I'm not a halstatt cuck