Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

.org is f*****g shithole

Yeah there are a lot of assholes on there, I kind of like the website though. The website has a low standard of posting, so I don't get why there is so much gatekeeping to get in there.

But for example, a religious man posted the real truth of reality, and instructions of how to escape the Matrix. And he was rewarded by them not even reading his post and mocking him for it. An example of casting pearls before swine I guess.

Anyway, his advice was "avoid the white light" and do not agree to reincarnate here. Not sure its as easy as that because I've heard the white light is like a black hole that gravitationally/magnetically pulls you into it regardless of whether or not you want to or not.