Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage Ortho of doom

EBKgod

Active member
Joined
Aug 12, 2026
Messages
95
Online time
10h 14m
Reputation
197
Been on the forking orthodontist waiting list since I was 14 my goat of a dentist been telling the ortho they need to see me because I have an overbite, tmj disorder and I need to get my pallet expanded so I can get my baby tooth removed and the grown one can come down.

This stuff would’ve been so much easier to do when I was referred to the ortho but now it’s going to be so much harder I’m gonna be a grown ass man with braces and I’m too old for most forms of expanders now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top