Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Over : I am a bloatcel now

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
nah man u look tired asf
how's the exam going anyway
finished them , round two after 3 weeks
i can finally rest and looksmaxx
see how my eye bags are horrendous

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
nah tbh I've become a bloatcel myself
been on holiday for the past week, really let go of myself eating like absolute shit
I'm thinking of trying HIIT workout what do you say

why would you say that
fits the definition of slavery

as a fan of fight club i assume you'd understand

a. school is forced onto people without their consent
b. a bunch of repetitive tasks
c. rewarded for parroting what the books say
d. most schools provide low quality slop food for their students
e. causes back problems. most forms of slavery result in back problems (too much heavy lifting, or whipped in the back.) in this case, the back problems are from hours of sitting in uncomfortable chairs
f. unhealthy, not enough recreation
g. work is all day, even when you get home you are supposed to do homework or study
h. demands obedience, even to use the bathroom you have to raise your hand for permission
i. some schools have oppressive rules such as strict dress code and/or no romance allowed
j. none of the labor is paid

Back