Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info Palpebral fissure length, one of the most brutal eye area pills

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
There are a lot of models who have goodlooking eye Areas despite the fact that they have NCT, rounded eyelids, upper eyelid exposure etc.

but why?

because of a Long palpebral fissure length

aka horizontal Long eyes

palpebral fissure 1.jpg

gandy.jpg

It is that what makes a eye area godly

Even this guy doesnt look that bad because of his extreme Long palpebral fissure length

despite.jpg

Now look at These short palpebral fissure incels/cucks

cuck 2.jpg

Even a nosejob couldnt save this giga Tier incel
cuck 3.jpg

cuck 5.jpg

This guy here doesnt look that bad, his facial Features are decent, he has a positive canthal tilt but he still Looks like a inbred cuck because of his short palpebral fissure length

semi cuck.jpg

This guy here is also a extreme case, his facial bones are solid, but his cuck eyes literally ruin everything
cuck 4.png

Conclusion: Short palpebral fissure is A ABSOLUTE feminine trait

it is caused by low prenatal testosterone

digit ratio prenatal.jpg

Look at katy perry, paris hilton, beyonce, mila Kunis, rihanna etc.

all These women are considered as hot, and they have all one Thing in common: Short palpebral fissure length along with a relatively low eye width to height ratio

additional Bonus:

cuck eyes.jpg

Just look at These Ultra cuck eyes, his eyes are even fully hooded, but that doesnt do anything for him because of his short palpebral fissure, low eye width to height ratio and his rounded eyelids

He has this typical cuck facial Expression, i bet he inherited his eye area completely from his mother who was already a braindead cumdumpster slut

Just look closely at his eyes, you can clearly see his irrationality and emotional fragility

His eye Expression is awake and alerted, not in the sense of a Alpha male but instead in the sense of a devoted, submissive and brave dog who just see's his meal getting prepped

but in his case it's not a can of Pedigree, it's a HUGE warm White fluid load which just gets shot into his wife from the glans of tyrone

unfortunately there Nothing much you can do if you have a short palpebral fissure length

i dont know if theres any effective surgery which can make your eyes appear horizontally longer

it could be possible by re-adapting and stretching the outer/median canthus, but im not really sure

Brad pitt uses squintmaxxing to hide his short palpebral fissure length and his General low width to height Ratio eyes

Good.Another point for my eye area.
I so regret destroying my eye muscles by not going outside and giving myself NCT and lower eyelid exposure now.
If I hadn't f**k them up I'd have decent eyes

6380f541-befa-4278-bc1c-c5a553efa781_thumb.jpg

Stare down at a screen 24/7 and see what happens to your eyes.
They are supposed to focus on things,and look at things in every direction throughout the day
you are just looking for something to blame for your not even bad eye area

you cant go back in time and not do that and see if your eyes would have been better (they wouldnt have) so its pretty much low iq speculation

It's over for me too.

Is there any solution for getting wider eyes? Or do I just cope and LDAR?

insane low iq broscience
1.Not focusing on objects causes the axial length of eyeballs to increase,therefore causing myopia
2.Actively focusing on things can reverse myopia

And this is an eye condition diagnosed and treated by professionals.
No doubt your eye muscles affect the shape of your eye too.

Is there any solution for getting wider eyes? Or do I just cope and LDAR?
take off your eyeballs and use pliers to expand your eye sockets

your eyes are good tho but you already know that, attention whore

1.Not focusing on objects causes the axial length of eyeballs to increase,therefore causing myopia
2.Actively focusing on things can reverse myopia

And this is an eye condition.
No doubt your eye muscles affect the shape of your eye too.
we all have round eyes r****d. eye shape is influenced by shit like your eye socket, cheekbones, brow ridge

do you even know what myopia is? JFL

we all have round eyes r****d. eye shape is influenced by shit like your eye socket, cheekbones, brow ridge

I know what myopia is.
I have myopia
What does it have to do with what I'm saying ?
Myopia is caused by the increase in the axial length of the eye.Its high school biology.

I know what myopia is.
I have myopia
What does it have to do with what I'm saying ?
Myopia is caused by the increase in the axial length of the eye.Its high school biology.
I so regret destroying my eye muscles by not going outside and giving myself NCT and lower eyelid exposure now.
because it has nothing to do with what you said

are you trying to be funny and make fun of me?

Do you even know what a lazy eye is and what it looks like ?
Lazy eyes are caused by not focusing on things.
They look different in comparison to non lazy eyes
That has nothing to do with your bones and it's all about your eye muscles

Do you even know what a lazy eye is and what it looks like ?
Lazy eyes are caused by not focusing on things.
They look different in comparison to non lazy eyes
i know about lower eyelid exposure. i myself said to you you can easily fix it and you said you dont care that much about it

giving myself NCT

are you retracting this now or what?

i know about lower eyelid exposure. i myself said to you you can easily fix it and you said you dont care that much about it

are you retracting this now or what?
You said upper eyelid bro.
Lower eyelid exposure is really bothering me.

My brother looks exactly like me.Except with lighter skin and he has PCT
My mother has a PCT
My sister has a PCT
My father has a PCT
My grandfathers have PCT
My cousins have PCT

I'm not retracting that.I still think so but I have no evidence for it.
I think that I was supposed to have PCT but I don't because of my f****d up eye muscles.
And I hope to reverse this is a few years.

My mother has a PCT
My sister has a PCT
My father has a PCT
My grandfathers have PCT
My cousins have PCT

I think that I was supposed to have PCT but I don't because of my f****d up eye muscles.
f**k took you long enough to answer. I was afraid id have to stalk this forum for 1 more hour until I could post again

anyway, you're wrong but if that's youre cope good for you

good thread men, just to make this thread more complete ideal you should have 40 mm horizontal palpebral fissure length and 10 mm vertical palpebral fissure length gandy and o'pry are good examples of having both, that's what makes them so unique because having both is male model top tier.

Yes finally someone here shares my obsession with a large pfl to pfw ratio

You said upper eyelid bro.
Lower eyelid exposure is really bothering me.

My mother has a PCT
My sister has a PCT
My father has a PCT
My grandfathers have PCT
My cousins have PCT

Do you think that eye canthal tilt is all genetics?

I'm confident I'll post a "I have a PCT now" thread here someday.
You better prepare an explanation
well, I never say you cant do it. I hope you can post that thread one day and when you do it tag me to congratulate you. and how are you gonna do it? can i know your plan? are you gonna train your eyes muscles? bone smashing? what you gonna do? good luck improving your pct hope you do it

well, I never say you cant do it. I hope you can post that thread one day and when you do it tag me to congratulate you. and how are you gonna do it? can i know your plan? are you gonna train your eyes muscles? bone smashing? what you gonna do? good luck improving your pct hope you do it
1-Chewing

I'll chew right now I chew 15 pieces of falim for 4-5 hours a day but I'll progressively overload.

2-Facepulling+Mewing

To induce forward growth for better under eye support

3-Accomodative Eye Training

To reverse myopia and fix eye laziness also get rid of the scleral show.

4-Smashing zygos

I haven't bonesmashed in a while and I don't know if I wanna do it ever again.
Especially on the zygos.
If all else fails I'll smash my zygos

wtf is the point of this thread? "eye area matters" no f*****g shit

There are a lot of models who have goodlooking eye Areas despite the fact that they have NCT, rounded eyelids, upper eyelid exposure etc.

but why?

because of a Long palpebral fissure length

aka horizontal Long eyes

View attachment 4399

View attachment 4400

It is that what makes a eye area godly

Even this guy doesnt look that bad because of his extreme Long palpebral fissure length

View attachment 4402

Now look at These short palpebral fissure incels/cucks

View attachment 4403

Even a nosejob couldnt save this giga Tier incel
View attachment 4404

View attachment 4405

This guy here doesnt look that bad, his facial Features are decent, he has a positive canthal tilt but he still Looks like a inbred cuck because of his short palpebral fissure length

View attachment 4408

This guy here is also a extreme case, his facial bones are solid, but his cuck eyes literally ruin everything
View attachment 4407

Conclusion: Short palpebral fissure is A ABSOLUTE feminine trait

it is caused by low prenatal testosterone

View attachment 4410

Look at katy perry, paris hilton, beyonce, mila Kunis, rihanna etc.

all These women are considered as hot, and they have all one Thing in common: Short palpebral fissure length along with a relatively low eye width to height ratio

additional Bonus:

View attachment 4412

Just look at These Ultra cuck eyes, his eyes are even fully hooded, but that doesnt do anything for him because of his short palpebral fissure, low eye width to height ratio and his rounded eyelids

He has this typical cuck facial Expression, i bet he inherited his eye area completely from his mother who was already a braindead cumdumpster slut

Just look closely at his eyes, you can clearly see his irrationality and emotional fragility

His eye Expression is awake and alerted, not in the sense of a Alpha male but instead in the sense of a devoted, submissive and brave dog who just see's his meal getting prepped

but in his case it's not a can of Pedigree, it's a HUGE warm White fluid load which just gets shot into his wife from the glans of tyrone

unfortunately there Nothing much you can do if you have a short palpebral fissure length

i dont know if theres any effective surgery which can make your eyes appear horizontally longer

it could be possible by re-adapting and stretching the outer/median canthus, but im not really sure

Brad pitt uses squintmaxxing to hide his short palpebral fissure length and his General low width to height Ratio eyes
f**k this was a jagged pill to swallow. it's literally over

Good.Another point for my eye area.
If I hadn't f**k them up I'd have decent eyes
How do you f****d them?

1-Chewing

I'll chew right now I chew 15 pieces of falim for 4-5 hours a day but I'll progressively overload.

2-Facepulling+Mewing

To induce forward growth for better under eye support

3-Accomodative Eye Training

To reverse myopia and fix eye laziness also get rid of the scleral show.

4-Smashing zygos

I haven't bonesmashed in a while and I don't know if I wanna do it ever again.
Especially on the zygos.
If all else fails I'll smash my zygos
How do you do facepulling do you use a appliance?

Can you describe this belt method or make a thread about it
There's no need to make a thread on it it's quite simple.
You grab a belt and bite down on it with your molars.
And then you pull the belt forward with your arms if that's enough(I have to press with my legs at this point)
I stop when I feel my teeth hurting.
That's about it I guess

And then you pull the belt forward with your arms if that's enough(I have to press with my legs at this point)
That's about it I guess
Is it for palate widening?

Do Hemsworth and Beckham have short pfl?641C65B0-1B81-4227-BA82-3C093D7D6116.jpegB645D7E1-D874-4C20-8A02-ED5ABEC56A3C.jpegB966D9BE-B9EF-46A0-BEBA-4F7CD75580AA.jpeg1A55B94F-9499-4B60-9438-14D589B94970.jpeg

That's about it I guess
Where did you learn this technique it makes no logical sense not to mention its dangerous

Where did you learn this technique it makes no logical sense not to mention its dangerous
I read it on the great work.org from but I don't remember which member posted it.
I can literally hear cracking an popping so I know it's working.
Been doing it for months too.