Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

PE doesnt work

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
ive came in contact with so many guys who didnt had any success even after 12+ years of PE

Pe works for the genetical privileged individual, but not for the broad majority

im doing PE since 5 years now, and i gained absolutely nothing, my penis even got a bit smaller than before

there are also many men who got a permanent organic ED through PE

PE is mostly a scam, stretching the penile tissue is incredible dangerous, PE leads to a over-expansion of the big spongy tissue like the tunica, but it doesnt lead a increased vascularization of the small filigrane veins and arteries

one of the biggest PE gurus named doublelongdaddy is also a exposed photoshopper, his before and after pics are all frauded

ive came in contact with so many guys who didnt had any success even after 12+ years of PE

Pe works for the genetical privileged individual, but not for the broad majority

im doing PE since 5 years now, and i gained absolutely nothing, my penis even got a bit smaller than before

there are also many men who got a permanent organic ED through PE

PE is mostly a scam, stretching the penile tissue is incredible dangerous, PE leads to a over-expansion of the big spongy tissue like the tunica, but it doesnt lead a increased vascularization of the small filigrane veins and arteries

one of the biggest PE gurus named doublelongdaddy is also a exposed photoshopper, his before and after pics are all frauded
Have you tried bathmate??

@john said it worked for him, stop being such a Mossad agent demoralizer buddy boyo.
@Buddy Boyo I was 17 yo when I gained that permanent 0.25-0.5 inch length and girth, through jelqing. Now I am 18 yo. Let's see where my cope of jelqing takes me. It's definitely controversial and not a consistent method, but a good cope to keep me away from the rope. I've been getting larger and stronger erections, ever since I started jelqing. I've never experienced PE. The only time when I would struggle to get hard would be when I fap more than 4 times a day jfl. Most permanent penile growth occurs till around 18-20 yo according to studies. So if you're above 20, I would understand why it wouldn't work for you at all. Anyways, you can always use a pump before sex to get half an inch of temporary length btw.

Reactions: Rei
It's definitely controversial and not a consistent method, but a good cope to keep me away from the rope.
Man I gotta do it as well tbh, can you give me a routine or something? I have no idea where to start..

Man I gotta do it as well tbh, can you give me a routine or something? I have no idea where to start..
Sure bro, keep it simple. Start jelqing and do it on alternate days. Do it in the shower (since you're all wet in there anyways), so you can massage it and warm your penis up for a minute or two, before proceeding to the exercise. Then make an O shaped ring with your thumb and ring finger, tightly drag the blood form the base of your penis up towards your glans, gradually. Do this for around 10-15 mins per session (which is on alternate days). There are many other exercises which will help you, like 'keeping your penis consciously erect for as long as you can (I can do that for around 20-25 seconds)' which will improve erection quality and help you last longer in bed. Then simply massage your penis with warm water in the shower for another minute or two and stop. Pat dry it with a towel. You have to be determined and dedicated. But let's see where your luck takes. A lot of it has some amount of genetic limit too, so don't set your hopes too high. I think you can get a 7 incher if you do it for 2 years, maybe.

Do this for around 10-15 mins per session
Damn this will add to my already long time spent in the bathroom in that case x(
Do this for around 10-15 mins per session
Multiple times right? So not one stroke and keeping it there, but multiple short ones for that period of time.

Multiple times right? So not one stroke and keeping it there, but multiple short ones for that period of time.
Yes. Each stoke should be tight and slowly done, like maybe 10 seconds or more. Your penis should be sore after that ofc.
Don't jerk off in the middle, or else, you won't be able to jelq. Make sure you don't jelq when you're rock hard. You need to be semi flaccid, but not fully flaccid either.

AND BTW... do this at your own risks. You can actually loose sensitivity and your dick might stop functioning forever, if you aren't precautions. So don't blame me if your penis dies, Rei.

Damn this will add to my already long time spent in the bathroom in that case x(
What else do you do in the bathroom for so long which consumes your time jfl?

You can actually loose sensitivity and your dick might stop functioning forever,
Idc tbqh.
What else do you do in the bathroom for so long which consumes your time jfl?
Idk but I manage to somehow spend 1+ hour every time, with this it'll be 1:30+ hours.
It is what it is, I'll try doing it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sub5inchcel Off-Topic 4
B Looksmaxxing 6