Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Physic no pump

keep it up boyo
in a year if i dont see good progress shit is gonna happen, and im gonna [insert horrible vile threat that will motivate you to become peak]

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
keep it up boyo
in a year if i dont see good progress shit is gonna happen, and im gonna [insert horrible vile threat that will motivate you to become peak]
ill do thatIMG_2918.jpeg

Duh hes done tren 😂
Taking tren doesn't mean it makes your body stay like that. I took tren as of 2 years ago. I lost everything. It was not worth it either. Tren is toxic and equally as such horrible. Its considered a designer steroid made purely for looks. It does its job but its hard on the liver. Skin. Heart........... I do take TRT though but that doesn't make you gain muscle unless you work hard for it. If I stop working out. ( which I do often due to my job) I can easily lose 60% what I gain.

The idea steroids just gives you muscle is a meme. Yes it increases water in your muscles if you abuse it but that's not muscle. You have good muscle naturally and should be proud as f**k of it. What I focus on now is building real mature muscle and not water filled bloated muscle. Both can make you strong as size does have a correlation to total overall strength but muscle that is mature ( yours is considered mature and will get better over time) is the goal. It's more asthetically pleasing to look at. Good job so far. I bet your gonna look insane when your older.

Taking tren doesn't mean it makes your body stay like that. I took tren as of 2 years ago. I lost everything. It was not worth it either. Tren is toxic and equally as such horrible. I do take TRT though but that doesn't make you gain muscle unless you work hard for it. If I stop working out. ( which I do often due to my job) I can easily lose 60% what I gain.

The idea steroids just gives you muscle is a meme. Yes it increases water in your muscles if you abuse it but that's not muscle. You have good muscle naturally and should be proud as f**k of it. What I focus on now is building real mature muscle and not water filled bloated muscle. Both can make you strong as size does have a correlation to total overall strength but muscle that is mature ( yours is considered mature and will get better over time) is the goal. It's more asthetically pleasing to look at. Good job so far. I bet your gonna look insane when your older.
you are on trt but you still look like someone trying to transition to female no offense
you have gyno mate
1716250511725.png

you are on trt but you still look like someone trying to transition to female no offense
you have gyno mate
View attachment 30200
I have hard nipples. Iv always had nipples that get hard. It's not gyno. Gyno is fatty tissue that grows around the nipple area. When I get pumped up or aroused. My nipples poke ( notice it's the nipples not the area around said nipples) that increase in hardness. This is not Gyno. There is nothing I can do about this except cut off my nipples. Which is a stupid thing to care about.

Never had gyno. I don't have gyno genetics and I never have experienced a increase of it. It sucks to be wrong I get it. But you are wrong. Low hanging fruits is something you love to focus on.

I have hard nipples. Iv always had nipples that get hard. It's not gyno. Gyno is fatty tissue that grows around the nipple area. When I get pumped up or aroused. My nipples poke ( notice it's the nipples not the area around said nipples) that increase in hardness. This is not Gyno. There is nothing I can do about this except cut off my nipples. Which is a stupid thing to care about.

Never had gyno. I don't have gyno genetics and I never have experienced a increase of it. It sucks to be wrong I get it. But you are wrong. Low hanging fruits is something you love to focus on.
Hard nips

Jit lean ahell

eh i mostly use the other forum but i read a few threads on here decent stuff
I wanna MOG .org with users. All the old users who left I wanna bring back cuz the reason they left is they realized .org toxic as hell. Here we can give the message of HOPE not COPE. That is extremely better message to sell normal people too. James is considering this site too lol

Rkelly is high IQ high effort poster and some of the narccy gang.

I wanna MOG .org with users. All the old users who left I wanna bring back cuz the reason they left is they realized .org toxic as hell. Here we can give the message of HOPE not COPE. That is extremely better message to sell normal people too
Yh but its dead on here tbh , I agree thats a good idea. is this your forum? you should make me admin with u

Yh but its dead on here tbh , I agree thats a good idea. is this your forum? you should make me admin with u
No brah. That's deans job. I'm just influencer status who's planning things and Dean the admin. Can't grant you positions. Just post more. And maybe he will even make you VIP too lol. Post high iQ threads or something lol

I wanna MOG .org with users. All the old users who left I wanna bring back cuz the reason they left is they realized .org toxic as hell. Here we can give the message of HOPE not COPE. That is extremely better message to sell normal people too. James is considering this site too lol

Hope over Cope anyday

Taking tren doesn't mean it makes your body stay like that. I took tren as of 2 years ago. I lost everything. It was not worth it either. Tren is toxic and equally as such horrible. Its considered a designer steroid made purely for looks. It does its job but its hard on the liver. Skin. Heart........... I do take TRT though but that doesn't make you gain muscle unless you work hard for it. If I stop working out. ( which I do often due to my job) I can easily lose 60% what I gain.

bone pill.

bone matters the most. are you saying tren's effect on your bones is not permanent?

bone pill.

bone matters the most. are you saying tren's effect on your bones is not permanent?
Dude i would hope itd be permanent especially if the gains arent?😭 actually if u take anabolic steroids especially stuff like tren it will up the cap of muscle your body can put on naturally, by rewriting your DNA enabling u to build more natty muscle even off of roids.

we are not mogging org anytime soon with the starting page looking how it does

Dude i would hope itd be permanent especially if the gains arent?😭 actually if u take anabolic steroids especially stuff like tren it will up the cap of muscle your body can put on naturally, by rewriting your DNA enabling u to build more natty muscle even off of roids.
Your dna does not get rewritten lol
The only way it would be is if that steroid had a chemical that tore apart your dna or caused it to get mutations
Instead, steroids go inside the cell and work as transcription factors, generating proteins. So in basic terms it doesnt rewrite just activates a certain site to make a protein, your dna is the same

Your dna does not get rewritten lol
The only way it would be is if that steroid had a chemical that tore apart your dna or caused it to get mutations
Instead, steroids go inside the cell and work as transcription factors, generating proteins. So in basic terms it doesnt rewrite just activates a certain site to make a protein, your dna is the same
It doesn’t actually rewrite it bro ik that🤦‍♂️ but it does permanently change ur body, steroids dont just “build up protein” they permanently change ur androgen receptors etc to a higher caliber

It doesn’t actually rewrite it bro ik that🤦‍♂️ but it does permanently change ur body, steroids dont just “build up protein” they permanently change ur androgen receptors etc to a higher caliber
Yeah. Dna produces proteins, (only proteins) and then those proteins are taken and modified for their purpose, such as becoming androgen receptors

I get that the dude who wrote that was being out of pocket with the words he was using but it srsly does change u forever that’s probably why he said it like that. Btw everything has an effect on ur dna slightly. IMG_3030.jpeg

wait it litterally changes ur DNA??