Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

plastic surgery is cope

GIGASTACY

u have to look better just for people to treat you decently as a human being

i would rather ldar as a filthy rat and off myself than contribute to this brutal existence

if only we could see souls instead of bodies, how different our ideals of beauty would be

my objective is increase more my sex appeal,i never be treated like a human

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
surgery wont make anyone nt
i want to make love idrc for sex but no one can see past my physical being
just fuarked world

Plastic surgery is actually a cope. Most subhumans think they can actually ascend with it. You should check out what happened to Tyrion from looksmax.me. He paid thousands of bucks for surgery... just to get rated more uglier by girls. It is such suifuel ngl.

Unironically LDAR-ing sounds and feels more fun than approaching foids now. I haven't ever approached IRL, only tinder. But I know of a manlet normie in my friend group who got rejected 20 times. Got to admire his confidence, I would have probably roped if I got rejected even 5 times lmao.

if only we could see souls instead of bodies, how different our ideals of beauty would be
It is pretty much impossible for women to not be shallow. Only kids are the closest to compassionate people, but when a female kid grows up to be an adolescent she sees her father as a tool and uses him.

You fell for the meme.

Just start gymcelling bro.

Either way, I'm quite surprised by the fact that only 1 guy from my friend group of 25 males (or so) landed a date today. I can match with a few chicks on Tinder rn, but talking to them is scary cause they'll unmatch if you say anything doesn't make them interested in you. Screw this. I give up.

Plastic surgery is actually a cope. Most subhumans think they can actually ascend with it. You should check out what happened to Tyrion from looksmax.me. He paid thousands of bucks for surgery... just to get rated more uglier by girls. It is such suifuel ngl.

Unironically LDAR-ing sounds and feels more fun than approaching foids now. I haven't ever approached IRL, only tinder. But I know of a manlet normie in my friend group who got rejected 20 times. Got to admire his confidence, I would have probably roped if I got rejected even 5 times lmao.

It is pretty much impossible for women to not be shallow. Only kids are the closest to compassionate people, but when a female kid grows up to be an adolescent she sees her father as a tool and uses him.

You fell for the meme.

Either way, I'm quite surprised by the fact that only 1 guy from my friend group of 25 males (or so) landed a date today. I can match with a few chicks on Tinder rn, but talking to them is scary cause they'll unmatch if you say anything doesn't make them interested in you. Screw this. I give up.
the foid thing is so brutal,i on in gymcelling since i born

You should check out what happened to Tyrion from looksmax.me. He paid thousands of bucks for surgery... just to get rated more uglier by girls.
They used selfie pics in which he was still bloated, didn't they?
His chin looks much better now from the side, although his rami now look too short in relation to it and he advanced his maxilla too much and ended up with a slight chimp mouth imo.

Cope only when you cant get results
Results => being 6 psl or +
If you cant become 6 psl, focus on other shit
I mean you could try and become 5 but you'll be able to slay only beckies. But whatever rather be 6 psl

His chin looks much better now from the side, although his rami now look too short in relation to it and he advanced his maxilla too much and ended up with a slight chimp mouth imo.
That's why its usually cope. Only when youre like close to 5 psl, yeah. If its too far just give up

You fell for the meme.

Fact he had difficulties shows its not worth it

Yeah he looks better from the side. But Tyrion's problem was that he wasn't masculine looking to begin with. So even after knowing he wasn't DOM, he went under the knife and got a taller chin, taller ramus and tried to make himself look more masculine, which only backfired him when DharkDC did an experiment by asking girls whether he looks good or not after surgery. Tyrion ended up spending around 30k just to be called ugly by one of the girls.

Yeah he looks better from the side. But Tyrion's problem was that he wasn't masculine looking to begin with. So even after knowing he wasn't DOM, he went under the knife and got a taller chin, taller ramus and tried to make himself look more masculine, which only backfired him when DharkDC did an experiment by asking girls whether he looks good or not after surgery. Tyrion ended up spending around 30k just to be called ugly by one of the girls.
who is this guy?f*****g ropefuel

who is this guy?f*****g ropefuel
@ Tyrion from looksmax. DharkDC bullied him publicly so that people can learn the lesson that surgery can never ever fix people with a bad base.

Also, aren't you @ Pizza on looksmax?

@ Tyrion from looksmax. DharkDC bullied him publicly so that people can learn the lesson that surgery can never ever fix people with a bad base.

Also, aren't you @ Pizza on looksmax?
i dont found the thread,and yes i am on looksmax

So even after knowing he wasn't DOM, he went under the knife and got a taller chin, taller ramus and tried to make himself look more masculine
He didn't make his ramus taller, did he?

It's cope but it's one of the best copes. Especially if you have some good-to really good features just mixed with some really bad features that are surgery fixable.

Think about it, how do most people cope? They get an expensive car or a mcmansion or eat themselves to death. Bad ROI copes.

u have to look better just for people to treat you decently as a human being

i would rather ldar as a filthy rat and off myself than contribute to this brutal existence

Stick to the bone cutting surgeries. Filler and implants are completely useless except for eye support procedures m.