Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

plastic surgery won't give u hunter eyes

sexlesstosexles

Established Member
unless MTF.

I seen a post about infraorbital rims, and I wanted to know what that was, so I came across this site:
Most of the plastic surgeries seem to be a fail except for the mtf who has a noticeable improvement. The first guy seems to get a downgrade except for less purple bags under his eyes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
get fillers for hooded eyes and brow ridge
i was browsing another looksmaxxing site and they have some very high iq heavy hitters, some of them believe hunter eyes do not always mog.

i do not fully agree with them but i realize hunter eyes are not the full picture. Hunter eyes may be neccessary for certain male styles, for example, someone may be an incel without hunter eyes. But other male styles do not need hunter eyes, for example some tiktok chads or femboys may get female orbiters by not having hunter eyes at all. Hunter eyes are only necessary for certain male styles.

And pretty much a recessed infraorbital rim is a universal incel trait, fixing a recessed infraorbital rim is more important than getting hunter eyes imo

but most of the photos on that plastic surgery site still look incel tier even after plastic surgery

i was browsing another looksmaxxing site and they have some very high iq heavy hitters, some of them believe hunter eyes do not always mog.

i do not fully agree with them but i realize hunter eyes are not the full picture. Hunter eyes may be neccessary for certain male styles, for example, someone may be an incel without hunter eyes. But other male styles do not need hunter eyes, for example some tiktok chads or femboys may get female orbiters by not having hunter eyes at all. Hunter eyes are only necessary for certain male styles.

And pretty much a recessed infraorbital rim is a universal incel trait, fixing a recessed infraorbital rim is more important than getting hunter eyes imo

but most of the photos on that plastic surgery site still look incel tier even after plastic surgery
thats the .org

also compared to .org this site is more retarded as they believe that mewing works

also hunter eyes as a whole may not be that appealing, if you have low UEE and hooded eyes, you are good to go even with almond shaped eyes.
I have almond shaped eyes with browridge and some what thick eye lashes, I apply very little eye liner and have to squint partially to get that hunter eyes look that girls like, however some find it way too intimidating. An incel trait would definitely be big round eyes with eye bags and no under eye support

also compared to .org this site is more retarded as they believe that mewing works
most mainstream websites do not give the full instructions of mewing. Mewing never did anything for me because i wasn't mewing correctly, the full method of mewing is you must put the whole tongue including the back of your tongue on the roof. So far I seem unable to do this it seems like I dont have any available musculature for this

also hunter eyes as a whole may not be that appealing, if you have low UEE and hooded eyes, you are good to go even with almond shaped eyes.
I have almond shaped eyes with browridge and some what thick eye lashes, I apply very little eye liner and have to squint partially to get that hunter eyes look that girls like, however some find it way too intimidating. An incel trait would definitely be big round eyes with eye bags and no under eye support
males have it harder in dating in many ways. but one way is there doesn't seem to be a universal female preference. Like male preference can vary, but pretty much every male will agree to f**k supermodel chicks. Whereas with females, a male with hunter eyes might get some girls, but get rejected by some girls for their intimidating eyes. Or a femboy might get some girls, but rejected by some girls for being fem.

They did research showing slightly above average males cold approaching random girls, litterally 0 girls would agree to sex with any of the males. And then they did the same but with slightly above average females, and most of the males agreed to sex.

That's because men and women have a completely different view of sex. For men it's way more casual than for women.

That's because men and women have a completely different view of sex. For men it's way more casual than for women.
plenty of women have casual sex with chads.