Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

please rate me 1-10 and give some tips (im 15 and 175-176 cm = 5'9'')

hypqqrz

I hope they won't ban me so rate it as honestly and quickly as possible

Attachments

• photo_2023-10-13_20-45-15.jpg
    photo_2023-10-13_20-45-15.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 52
  • photo_2023-10-15_22-50-01.jpg
    photo_2023-10-15_22-50-01.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 51
Thanks for the advice bro. But is this my only negative?
and your jaw i suggest eating hard foods and eating more red meat and take a break from the processed shit they sell now also chew falim gum to grow that

bro what is squintmaxx?
its literally just squinting but i wouldnt suggest it since it gives you like a line under your eyes. you can still do it but not excessive

you have monobrow, some ftm type people are proud of this but i dont think this helps born males. and your philtrum is too long. you also need wider hairstyle on the sides

like between ltn & mtn