Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Possible hope for incels?

Dr. Vozcuk [Unblocked]

United Ph.D doctors
Established Member
I made random dummy account yesterday, and joined some random facebook "Meet up" groups, just to make some friends like i usually do. What i see left me thinking for a while

Screenshot_20190916-023841_Lite.jpg
Screenshot_20190916-031301_Lite.jpg
Screenshot_20190916-174432_Lite.jpg
~Can women be incels ?
~Are they desperate to f**k and suck, to the point they commit to a f*****g simp?
~What does these guys have that isn't looks?

And it always fascinates me, how low tier normies / other incels get most attention from females as i saw likes and comments, but later i realized it's a double edge sword if you date any of these

Those females you can see in this group arange from age 25 to 55 mainly, They are worse than those landwhales who we CAN f**k, but we don't want to, because of self-respect...
Those females are 99% of the time asians or africans, 3/10 (Normie features at it's best), have never seen real profile of stacey, lurking from aug.2018). They are golddigers, but so lazy that they just ask for money without offering anything to table, single moms...

Basically the worst of the worst shithole you can imagine
Screenshot_20190916-180804_Lite.jpg
Screenshot_20190916-180822_Lite.jpg
Screenshot_20190916-180857_Lite.jpg

Now you think why would i date this, simply because you can, YES you can, you don't need really anything to be 'okay'. Being simp is repulsive than anything in dating, but males there are simps; middle age creeps, and Indians "send me vegana" guys
Screenshot_20190916-032904_Lite.jpg

I have nothing to say anymore, went in in hope to find normal, not even a geniune person, but normal to talk to, and it's been roughly a year, and i haven't came across single person. People there are the worst shithole you can ever find on planet, so don't ever gonna do it.

So next time whenever you feel like you can't f**k, you can, but it's self respect

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yo perhaps they can get a man, but they can't keep a man simple

Now this is majority of whaman 🤯

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lol, what is funny there when some high tier normie/chadlite post picture of themselves, they all start saying it's fake, like npc, and admin is stupid as f**k so they ban innocent user