Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Posture maxxing routine.

jakeofspades

I am quite fortunate, I am 6.1 foot tall or 187 cm tall, but years of schooling, sedentary lifestyle have made me have quite a serious hunch. I have chose a routine of
Workout 3 times a week
Chest Back
Shoulders Arms
Legs
With these, I should build my physique, I am just going to work out, i've lost 20 pounds but I am just gonna do maintenance and workout.
With this, I will put more emphasis on my rear delts (these muscles pull your shoulders back,)
lats and neck to help my posture
I will also try my best to do dead hangs to decompress my spine.
I will do a full body stretch every day, but each morning and night I will do wall slides, engaging the upper back, and stretch my upper back by stepping though a door frame
with my arms on the frame. I currently take a multivitamin and Vit D supplements. I will update every week to keep consistent.

nice routine