Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Progress?

Guys did I Progress? And what Else Can I do? I am losing weight yes. First 3 ones are new. Other ones were on august 27. my jawline Looks terrible on the pics but it’s Not that bad
Fix your posture, tongue posture and debloat for good results stay consistent for 3-4 months and you will see even more of a difference. Nice progress tho
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top