Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Proper pics

raggddoll666

Here are some proper pictures since people kept telling me to post without makeup and such

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-26 12.42.48 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-26 12.42.48 PM.png
    337.9 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot 2024-04-26 12.43.44 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-26 12.43.44 PM.png
    573 KB · Views: 45
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
low ltb but w/ potential
lose weight, debloat, fix eyebrows
The top half of my face will always be wide, it's just my cheekbones

Been working on the cheek area and lower though. I had Bulimia so I'm dealing with the effects of it. It just takes forever

I am sorry but u looked like an alt hood n***a at first
You can call me ugly all you want, but I look nothing like a man. If you're seeing a man, you're either blind or surrounded by femboys, which has distorted your view of what a real man looks like. 💀 Also, what even looks masculine about me? I'd like to see what bullshit you come up with next.

You can call me ugly all you want, but I look nothing like a man. If you're seeing a man, you're either blind or surrounded by femboys, which has distorted your view of what a real man looks like. 💀 Also, what even looks masculine about me? I'd like to see what bullshit you come up with next.
So u will rather be called ugly than to be called a niqqer.

Brutal.

So u will rather be called ugly than to be called a niqqer.

Brutal
Deflecting much?

I believe I'm neither ugly nor do I look like a man, and this opinion of mine has been validated by others on multiple occasions in my real life experiences. That's the whole reason I joined a site like this, to see how unattainable the beauty standards are in this community.

Deflecting much?

I believe I'm neither ugly nor do I look like a man, and this opinion of mine has been validated by others on multiple occasions in my real life experiences. That's the whole reason I joined a site like this, to see how unattainable the beauty standards are in this community.
you believed wrong

everyone sees the same face
stop the cope
Someone needs to go back to year 1 reading because you clearly don't have basic comprehension skills.

I don't care what you online people have to say about me.

All of you think if he don't look like Adriana Lima, we're automatically sub5

Shut up lmfao

Someone needs to go back to year 1 reading because you clearly don't have basic comprehension skills.

I don't care what you online people have to say about me.

All of you think if he don't look like Adriana Lima, we're automatically sub5

Shut up lmfao
doesnt matter who u care about ur ugly

Deflecting much?

This is the beauty standard according to your pheno.
images (4).jpegimages (2).jpeg

i admit she kind of looks like a boy
Yet you people still haven't named 1 masculine thing about me 💀

You all yap

Especially you, Sigma. You told me that I had a nice body in another thread, yet tell me to lose weight here LMFAO. Pick one

Regardless if any of you find me attractive or not, I'm still happier than all of you combined. That's just the fact of the matter 😭

Yet you people still haven't named 1 masculine thing about me 💀

You all yap

Especially you, Sigma. You told me that I had a nice body in another thread, yet tell me to lose weight here LMFAO. Pick one
i told you to lose weight here because your face is chubby and i only saw face picks. then, i saw the other thread. i saw it later, and that you had a lean body.
you are masculine because of your philtrum, and a lot of your facial bone features are difficult to decipher because you are bloated, boneless, and/or have excess fat. you also have a low-trust-neutral face. overall, you look like a fat young boy (features wise). you are not attractive either. you also seem very angry.

i told you to lose weight here because your face is chubby and i only saw face picks. then, i saw the other thread. i saw it later, and that you had a lean body.
you are masculine because of your philtrum, and a lot of your facial bone features are difficult to decipher because you are bloated, boneless, and/or have excess fat. you also have a low-trust-neutral face. overall, you look like a fat young boy (features wise). you are not attractive either. you also seem very angry.
Again, what about my philtrum is masculine?? Also, last time I checked and heard, softer and more rounded features were considered feminine so...

I'm not angry either, there's a difference in being angry and just stating my truth.

That being said, I only take the opinions in those that exist around me. I don't really care what any of you have to say because it's not true. If I was so ugly, I wouldn't have won pageants, had people ask to draw me, been complimented on by both genders, nor would I have been scouted.

It's crazy how the people who talk the most on here are anonymous.

Again, what about my philtrum is masculine?? Also, last time I checked and heard, softer and more rounded features were considered feminine so...

I'm not angry either, there's a difference in being angry and just stating my truth.

That being said, I only take the opinions in those that exist around me. I don't really care what any of you have to say because it's not true. If I was so ugly, I wouldn't have won pageants, had people ask to draw me, been complimented on by both genders, nor would I have been scouted.

It's crazy how the people who talk the most on here are anonymous.
okay, then if you dont care about what people say here and youve been perceived as attractive due to actions of others, i dont understand why you seem so obsessed. get off this site if people here are assholes

Again, what about my philtrum is masculine?
a prominent philtrum is masculine. your soft and round features are feminine, but they seem more like on a feminine man. that is why i said you look like a chubby young boy

anyways, if you really dont want to listen to peoples opinions here, ask for your account to be deleted.
leave, its not that deep 💀

Here are some proper pictures since people kept telling me to post without makeup and such
Mid mtb with potential

- Debloat (reduce sodium intake, drink more water, reduce sugar)
- uee, use ice
- eye wrinkles -> bad undereye support, use ice, caffeine serum and build the collagen in the area
- bad jaw visibility (could be better), use gua sha, do facial excersises and massage

okay, then if you dont care about what people say here and youve been perceived as attractive due to actions of others, i dont understand why you seem so obsessed. get off this site if people here are assholes
No one is obsessed 💀 I'm allowed to comment back. If you think engaging in a conversation is obsessive then you must not go outside.
You could of left the conversation at my last message

No one is obsessed 💀 I'm allowed to comment back. If you think engaging in a conversation is obsessive then you must not go outside.
You could of left the conversation at my last message
People call you masculine because the pic is from up to down, this angle + lens distortion ruins it completely

U should learn to do wigs and get bangs to cover forehead, grow brows and lashes , smaller nose