Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Prostaglandins for facial and bone modification and improvement

sexlesstosexles

Established Member
Basically I'm wondering can Prostaglandins change your skin and your bones such as changing the shape of your bones. Prostaglandins can grow hair but I'm wondering can it remove hair also? And can Prostagandin add localized fat or subtract localized fat? For instance, can applying Prostaglandins to your jaw reduce fat and create sunken cheeks?

I ask this because I went on Youtube and nobody is telling the full facts, I just seen some videos made by Med Students listing videos about what Prostaglandin does and they didn't mention hair growth one time, so they are not giving a real education about Prostaglandin

changing the shape of your bones.
Doing that is impossible without surgery lol.
You can inject T and HGH when your plates are closed but obviously you cant just pick which bones will grow and the shape theyre gonna grow in. If you have a recessed jaw and bad orbitals for example and inject t and take hgh to try to grow bones youre just gonna get an ogre face. You wont develop a non recessed jaw and perfectly shaped compact orbitals only.

Basically I'm wondering can Prostaglandins change your skin and your bones such as changing the shape of your bones. Prostaglandins can grow hair but I'm wondering can it remove hair also? And can Prostagandin add localized fat or subtract localized fat? For instance, can applying Prostaglandins to your jaw reduce fat and create sunken cheeks?

I ask this because I went on Youtube and nobody is telling the full facts, I just seen some videos made by Med Students listing videos about what Prostaglandin does and they didn't mention hair growth one time, so they are not giving a real education about Prostaglandin
Why would you even think prostaglandins could ever affect bones, beyond retarded

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why would you even think prostaglandins could ever affect bones, beyond retarded
Because I RESEARCHED ON YOUTUBE and they give me Shit Feces amount of education on the matter. Just a bunch of medstudents that don't even mention hair regrowth. So how would I know. IF THEY DON'T EVEN MENTION HAIR GROWTH HOW TF DO WE KNOW WHAT INFORMATION THEY AINT TELLING US

f*****g inbred fucker

Because I RESEARCHED ON YOUTUBE and they give me Shit Feces amount of education on the matter. Just a bunch of medstudents that don't even mention hair regrowth. So how would I know. IF THEY DON'T EVEN MENTION HAIR GROWTH HOW TF DO WE KNOW WHAT INFORMATION THEY AINT TELLING US

f*****g inbred fucker
Kys you abused autist

Back