Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Puberty Looksmaxxing - my current plan

Velytics

My Looksmaxxing Journey

Ok, so. I'm going to start my Looksmaxxing journey at my current age of 15, I want to maximize my development currently in the throes of puberty. I want to improve my appearance, my life, my reality, my world. I want to be reborn and be blessed, so this will be my current Looksmaxxing routine for all the aspects/sections.

P.S: In some sections I asked questions about some doubts that I have.

Facial/cranial structure (face in-general)

I'll correctly and daily follow these habits/exercises to change my facial & cranial structure during my development for a better attractiveness in the future. I'll tell you a little story... A few years ago I bought my first video game console (Ps4), luckily for me, a revolutionary new game called "Fortnite" had come out, which caught my friends' attention, I installed it without knowing what it would be happy during my childhood, during these 3-4 years of my childhood, I exercised bad posture and bad oral and body habits due to video games, you just have to imagine that my TV was on the ceiling of my room and I was sitting on my bed by bending my neck at about 120° 💀💀 which obviously brought me future problems in my posture and in my general structure. Currently I don't have an advanced neck or problems with my cervicals and spine, but I have a slight curvature and round shoulders, some asymmetries in my face due to the posture of my neck, bad oral habits (breathing through the mouth and tongue underneath), chewing and sleeping only on one side and eating super soft foods, my swallowing was based on clenching my teeth to swallow the food. Despite this, I have a good development and size of my Jaw and face in-general, so in order to fix these asymmetries and improve my facial/cranial structure in general, I'll do the following:

Exercises/habits:
  • Correction of tongue posture
  • Chewing exercises: hard-chew-gum (Falim) and/or harder foods rich in fiber (raw carrots, asparagus, almonds, walnuts, apples, etc).
  • Train my swallowing: tongue pushing palate when swallowing.
  • Improve my breathing: buteyko technique
  • Tape over my mouth while sleeping, sleep on my back and w/o a pillow or a very thin flat pillow.
  • Adequate posture of the head, neck, shoulders and straight and upright body all day. I'll do some posture exercises.
  • Advanced neck corrective exercises: Chin Tucks and cervical alignment exercises.
I forgot to write it but what I do have is a malocclusion (I have it crossed) and I have crowding in the front teeth, so I am going to see if I need an orthopedic device to extend my palate or just braces.

Q: How can I achieve Mewing? I can only put from the middle of my tongue to the tip, I can't put the root on the palate.

I've been following the steps in this video, but still can't get it:

Nutrition

You can also imagine that around my childhood years as a Gamer I didn't eat properly, my diet was only based on junk, ultra-processed and garbage food. I rarely ate my vegetables, protein and milk for my development at my young age. Now that I'm going through puberty, I think it's time to change not only my general habits, but also my nutrition in-general (I also want to clarify that I'm underweight so I'm going to start a caloric surplus of 10-15%). In my nutrition, I want to currently maximize my protein intake (activate the mTOR regulator to help me grow and develop) to reach the height of my genetic potential. Consume a multivitamin that covers my vitamin/mineral needs for my adolescence, which is the following:

And increase my intake of Calcium, Zinc, healthy fats, saturated fats (medium and short chain) and hydrate properly in-general for its benefits. So, for my puberty in-general, I want to optimize my lifestyle, make sure I consume enough calories, water, nutrients, calcium, zinc, strecthes daily and get enough sleep (since that's where I'll release the most GH). It should be noted that I'm not deficient in hGH.

Btw, I would like to attach my Lunch of today...:
20220712_164331.jpg

Exercise

When I discovered this world of Looksmaxxing, the first things I started doing was going to the Gym (Gymmaxxing), after 1 month I fell into demotivation and lost my discipline, despite having the Gym one block from my house. I had no discipline, much less motivation. Although, out there they say that having your own Gym at home will make you more consistent, disciplined and you will have more motivation, it's true. A week ago I just bought my first pull-up bar, lat bars and a B Bars for Calisthenics and some Dumbbells for Anaerobics. I want to base my routine on strength, muscle gain and resistance, I would like to achieve a "V" shaped body (V-taper look), so my routine will work the aesthetic muscles with the next exercises:
  • Pull-ups
  • Push-ups
  • Dips
  • Squats
  • Shoulders & Neck
  • LISS Cardio
Others (not everyday):
  • Biceps & Triceps
  • Chest
  • ABS
I'll train 6 days a week and I'll only rest on Sundays. Obviously, I'll Increase the volume over time as my body adapts. Then I will add 5-10 reps to each move every 2-4 weeks until I reach my Volume goal. I must focus on the quality of movement, improve my technique and increase the connection between muscles of the mind, I will not do a lot of sloppy reps, make my reps nice, make them clean, make the techniques as perfect as I can and I want to feel that the target musculature contracts with each repetition. Next, I will focus on high effort sets, don't need to take my sets to total failure, but I want to push them really hard and get as close to failure as I can stimulate maximum muscle growth. And finally, I want to go through easier and harder variations, built into this routine. If any of you have any exercise suggestions feel free to comment.

In addition, I'm also going to improve my grip strength and hand press strength with a barbell and hand-grip:

61jIc1bcbxL.jpg

To clarify, everything I'm going to do to achieve my dreamy aesthetic physique and improve my skills is totally focused on my life expectancy (longevity) and for good health in the future.

Skincare

My daily skincare routine (normal skin)

After waking up:
  • Cleansing my face with a Hydrating Cleanser
  • Moisturizing Lotion w/ SPF 25
20m onwards before leaving home:
  • SPF 50 on face w/ L-Carnitine for Matte Effect and 50 also on the rest of the bodyparts exposed to the sun (arms and neck). If I'm going to be exposed to the sun for too long, I reapply it every 2 hours.
  • Apply a waterproof Moisturizing Lip Balm w/ 15 SPF (it's raining daily here where I live).
  • Seal the hydration of the lips w/ solid Vaseline.
Before going to bed:
  • Facial cleansing
  • Moisturizing
  • Lip Balm
Once a week

I exfoliate chemically (I utilize AHAs) and I moisturize my skin with a hydrogel mask.

It should be noted that always before cleaning my face I use warm water to open the pores, and to clean it I use cold water. In terms of amounts, the amount of cleanser I use is about the size of a small blueberry or raspberry (amount varies by product). I massage the cleanser in for 20-30s, and then remove all of the cleanser with a damp washcloth (no water should drip off) and towel dry.

Haircare

I'm currently aiming for a haircut like this:

It should be noted that I currently have very dry, brittle/damaged hair (split ends) and it feels very heavy and is not manageable. I've asked several times through threads in this forum with questions related to hair growth in a state like this, would you recommend me to shave, get a trim or let it grow and follow a treatment? I've been doing the following things:

Haircare routine

• Repairing shampoo x2/3 a week (pH balanced)
  • Inversion method of the head hanging down, while massaging my scalp for a few minutes a day.
  • Brush my hair (in the morning)
  • Dry hair naturally and pat
  • If I'm going to expose myself to the sun, wear a hat
  • Get plenty of vitamins and nutrients as I said below (Vitamins A, B, C, AND E. Iron and Zinc)
  • More salmon
  • Trim regularly
  • Apply hair mask (I think I'll get this one from Pantene's "Pro-V Miracles" line)51mDulieEwL.jpg
Important
  • Let my hair breathe (one day without using the routine)
Q: How can I avoid the bad smell of my scalp? Taking into account that I will exercise 6 days a week and I will only wash my hair x2/3 a week.

Grooming

I'm entering an age where hygiene in-general is too important and necessary, so every morning and night I'm doing the following things:

Oral Hygiene

I think oral hygiene is one of the most important cares to take into account in-general, not only to smell good, but also for our health. I want to have a clean and attractive smile in the future, so I'm going to start going to the dentist at least once a year for cleanings/general consultations/treatments, among other things to achieve this. Currently my routine is very basic but it is what has helped me, I brush my teeth twice a day (morning and night), I scrape my tongue to eliminate all the bacteria that cause a bad smell, a bad appearance to the tongue and health to the tongue and at night I floss. It should be noted that I don't use mouthwashes, since they're made from chemicals and I try not to contaminate the environment as much as possible from my perspective. As well as, I'm changing my toothbrush every 3-4 months (or when the bristles are very damaged) although I plan to switch to an electric toothbrush for a better cleaning. I'm currently using a natural extract toothpaste with a turmeric and mint formula to remove as much bacteria as possible from my mouth, leaving a refreshing taste.

Eyebrows

I have thick black eyebrows and it's in good shape, at least for my face, what I have noticed is that I have extra hair between the nose and eyebrows (which creates a little unibrow) but I don't know if I should cut the hair there. I'm going to start using tweezers that pull this hair out to remove the excess hair only.

Eyelashes

To my GL I have beautiful eyelashes, which several of my classmates girls envy. I'm going to start using mascara and an eyelash curler as well to further shape and perfect my lashes.

Body

The most important part when it comes to Grooming, whenever I take a shower I wash all the areas of my body, but especially those that are closed and hot (you know which ones I'm talking about). As well as, I keep, for example, my navel clean, my nails short and clean and my feet clean to avoid fungus and bad smells. Everytime I'm done working out I take my clothes off as it can cause skin damage and once I'm back to my normal temperature again I tend to have a contrast shower to relax and further control my temperature. I don't forget the deodorant and fragrances, clearly.

This will be my next journey during my puberty, I hope to help and support the other teens to start their journey too. As I mentioned below, I'm open to any advice and additions to my trip. Thank you'll. Btw, this is my first thread on the forum, sorry if it's badly formatted.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Forgot to say, but I'm currently 5'3. All the men in my paternal family are taller than 6's and in my maternal family all womens are about 5's.

My Looksmaxxing Journey

Ok, so. I'm going to start my Looksmaxxing journey at my current age of 15, I want to maximize my development currently in the throes of puberty. I want to improve my appearance, my life, my reality, my world. I want to be reborn and be blessed, so this will be my current Looksmaxxing routine for all the aspects/sections.

P.S: In some sections I asked questions about some doubts that I have.

Facial/cranial structure (face in-general)

I'll correctly and daily follow these habits/exercises to change my facial & cranial structure during my development for a better attractiveness in the future. I'll tell you a little story... A few years ago I bought my first video game console (Ps4), luckily for me, a revolutionary new game called "Fortnite" had come out, which caught my friends' attention, I installed it without knowing what it would be happy during my childhood, during these 3-4 years of my childhood, I exercised bad posture and bad oral and body habits due to video games, you just have to imagine that my TV was on the ceiling of my room and I was sitting on my bed by bending my neck at about 120° 💀💀 which obviously brought me future problems in my posture and in my general structure. Currently I don't have an advanced neck or problems with my cervicals and spine, but I have a slight curvature and round shoulders, some asymmetries in my face due to the posture of my neck, bad oral habits (breathing through the mouth and tongue underneath), chewing and sleeping only on one side and eating super soft foods, my swallowing was based on clenching my teeth to swallow the food. Despite this, I have a good development and size of my Jaw and face in-general, so in order to fix these asymmetries and improve my facial/cranial structure in general, I'll do the following:

Exercises/habits:
  • Correction of tongue posture
  • Chewing exercises: hard-chew-gum (Falim) and/or harder foods rich in fiber (raw carrots, asparagus, almonds, walnuts, apples, etc).
  • Train my swallowing: tongue pushing palate when swallowing.
  • Improve my breathing: buteyko technique
  • Tape over my mouth while sleeping, sleep on my back and w/o a pillow or a very thin flat pillow.
  • Adequate posture of the head, neck, shoulders and straight and upright body all day. I'll do some posture exercises.
  • Advanced neck corrective exercises: Chin Tucks and cervical alignment exercises.
I forgot to write it but what I do have is a malocclusion (I have it crossed) and I have crowding in the front teeth, so I am going to see if I need an orthopedic device to extend my palate or just braces.

Q: How can I achieve Mewing? I can only put from the middle of my tongue to the tip, I can't put the root on the palate.

I've been following the steps in this video, but still can't get it:

Nutrition

You can also imagine that around my childhood years as a Gamer I didn't eat properly, my diet was only based on junk, ultra-processed and garbage food. I rarely ate my vegetables, protein and milk for my development at my young age. Now that I'm going through puberty, I think it's time to change not only my general habits, but also my nutrition in-general (I also want to clarify that I'm underweight so I'm going to start a caloric surplus of 10-15%). In my nutrition, I want to currently maximize my protein intake (activate the mTOR regulator to help me grow and develop) to reach the height of my genetic potential. Consume a multivitamin that covers my vitamin/mineral needs for my adolescence, which is the following:

And increase my intake of Calcium, Zinc, healthy fats, saturated fats (medium and short chain) and hydrate properly in-general for its benefits. So, for my puberty in-general, I want to optimize my lifestyle, make sure I consume enough calories, water, nutrients, calcium, zinc, strecthes daily and get enough sleep (since that's where I'll release the most GH). It should be noted that I'm not deficient in hGH.

Btw, I would like to attach my Lunch of today...:
View attachment 21624

Exercise

When I discovered this world of Looksmaxxing, the first things I started doing was going to the Gym (Gymmaxxing), after 1 month I fell into demotivation and lost my discipline, despite having the Gym one block from my house. I had no discipline, much less motivation. Although, out there they say that having your own Gym at home will make you more consistent, disciplined and you will have more motivation, it's true. A week ago I just bought my first pull-up bar, lat bars and a B Bars for Calisthenics and some Dumbbells for Anaerobics. I want to base my routine on strength, muscle gain and resistance, I would like to achieve a "V" shaped body (V-taper look), so my routine will work the aesthetic muscles with the next exercises:
  • Pull-ups
  • Push-ups
  • Dips
  • Squats
  • Shoulders & Neck
  • LISS Cardio
Others (not everyday):
  • Biceps & Triceps
  • Chest
  • ABS
I'll train 6 days a week and I'll only rest on Sundays. Obviously, I'll Increase the volume over time as my body adapts. Then I will add 5-10 reps to each move every 2-4 weeks until I reach my Volume goal. I must focus on the quality of movement, improve my technique and increase the connection between muscles of the mind, I will not do a lot of sloppy reps, make my reps nice, make them clean, make the techniques as perfect as I can and I want to feel that the target musculature contracts with each repetition. Next, I will focus on high effort sets, don't need to take my sets to total failure, but I want to push them really hard and get as close to failure as I can stimulate maximum muscle growth. And finally, I want to go through easier and harder variations, built into this routine. If any of you have any exercise suggestions feel free to comment.

In addition, I'm also going to improve my grip strength and hand press strength with a barbell and hand-grip:

View attachment 21626

To clarify, everything I'm going to do to achieve my dreamy aesthetic physique and improve my skills is totally focused on my life expectancy (longevity) and for good health in the future.

Skincare

My daily skincare routine (normal skin)

After waking up:
  • Cleansing my face with a Hydrating Cleanser
  • Moisturizing Lotion w/ SPF 25
20m onwards before leaving home:
  • SPF 50 on face w/ L-Carnitine for Matte Effect and 50 also on the rest of the bodyparts exposed to the sun (arms and neck). If I'm going to be exposed to the sun for too long, I reapply it every 2 hours.
  • Apply a waterproof Moisturizing Lip Balm w/ 15 SPF (it's raining daily here where I live).
  • Seal the hydration of the lips w/ solid Vaseline.
Before going to bed:
  • Facial cleansing
  • Moisturizing
  • Lip Balm
Once a week

I exfoliate chemically (I utilize AHAs) and I moisturize my skin with a hydrogel mask.

It should be noted that always before cleaning my face I use warm water to open the pores, and to clean it I use cold water. In terms of amounts, the amount of cleanser I use is about the size of a small blueberry or raspberry (amount varies by product). I massage the cleanser in for 20-30s, and then remove all of the cleanser with a damp washcloth (no water should drip off) and towel dry.

Haircare

I'm currently aiming for a haircut like this:

It should be noted that I currently have very dry, brittle/damaged hair (split ends) and it feels very heavy and is not manageable. I've asked several times through threads in this forum with questions related to hair growth in a state like this, would you recommend me to shave, get a trim or let it grow and follow a treatment? I've been doing the following things:

Haircare routine

• Repairing shampoo x2/3 a week (pH balanced)
  • Inversion method of the head hanging down, while massaging my scalp for a few minutes a day.
  • Brush my hair (in the morning)
  • Dry hair naturally and pat
  • If I'm going to expose myself to the sun, wear a hat
  • Get plenty of vitamins and nutrients as I said below (Vitamins A, B, C, AND E. Iron and Zinc)
  • More salmon
  • Trim regularly
  • Apply hair mask (I think I'll get this one from Pantene's "Pro-V Miracles" line)View attachment 21625
Important
  • Let my hair breathe (one day without using the routine)
Q: How can I avoid the bad smell of my scalp? Taking into account that I will exercise 6 days a week and I will only wash my hair x2/3 a week.

Grooming

I'm entering an age where hygiene in-general is too important and necessary, so every morning and night I'm doing the following things:

Oral Hygiene

I think oral hygiene is one of the most important cares to take into account in-general, not only to smell good, but also for our health. I want to have a clean and attractive smile in the future, so I'm going to start going to the dentist at least once a year for cleanings/general consultations/treatments, among other things to achieve this. Currently my routine is very basic but it is what has helped me, I brush my teeth twice a day (morning and night), I scrape my tongue to eliminate all the bacteria that cause a bad smell, a bad appearance to the tongue and health to the tongue and at night I floss. It should be noted that I don't use mouthwashes, since they're made from chemicals and I try not to contaminate the environment as much as possible from my perspective. As well as, I'm changing my toothbrush every 3-4 months (or when the bristles are very damaged) although I plan to switch to an electric toothbrush for a better cleaning. I'm currently using a natural extract toothpaste with a turmeric and mint formula to remove as much bacteria as possible from my mouth, leaving a refreshing taste.

Eyebrows

I have thick black eyebrows and it's in good shape, at least for my face, what I have noticed is that I have extra hair between the nose and eyebrows (which creates a little unibrow) but I don't know if I should cut the hair there. I'm going to start using tweezers that pull this hair out to remove the excess hair only.

Eyelashes

To my GL I have beautiful eyelashes, which several of my classmates girls envy. I'm going to start using mascara and an eyelash curler as well to further shape and perfect my lashes.

Body

The most important part when it comes to Grooming, whenever I take a shower I wash all the areas of my body, but especially those that are closed and hot (you know which ones I'm talking about). As well as, I keep, for example, my navel clean, my nails short and clean and my feet clean to avoid fungus and bad smells. Everytime I'm done working out I take my clothes off as it can cause skin damage and once I'm back to my normal temperature again I tend to have a contrast shower to relax and further control my temperature. I don't forget the deodorant and fragrances, clearly.

This will be my next journey during my puberty, I hope to help and support the other teens to start their journey too. As I mentioned below, I'm open to any advice and additions to my trip. Thank you'll. Btw, this is my first thread on the forum, sorry if it's badly formatted.
Zamn bro 15, youre way ahead of the curve. This kid is going to be killing it in few years 🔱

Zamn bro 15, youre way ahead of the curve. This kid is going to be killing it in a few years 🔱

Also for your training look into Mike Mentzers High Intensity Training. You can get his book on Amazon. Dorian Yates blood and guts also

Forgot to say, but I'm currently 5'3. All the men in my paternal family are taller than 6's and in my maternal family all womens are about 5's.
i dont know if thats true but its just an assumption so take it with a grain of salt

i know some guys who while in their puberty were in gym all the time and they grew to 6 ft.

i dont know if its the training or just genetics. just something i witnessed

i dont know if thats true but its just an assumption so take it with a grain of salt

i know some guys who while in their puberty were in gym all the time and they grew to 6 ft.

i dont know if its the training or just genetics. just something i witnessed
Yeah genetics I would assume, unless you don't eat enough while training and end up malnourished but that's pretty extreme