Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Questions

j0nsacc099

New member
Joined
Sep 25, 2026
Messages
5
Online time
1h 19m
Reputation
2
Location
Up My Ass
Recently purchased Azelaic Acid Gel 20%, Hyrdronquinone USP 4%, Tretinoin Cream 0.025% . Anyone know how to use and cycle these? It’s my first purchase off Indiamart and I’m trying to maximize my skin to get glass skin. Plus my skins a little rough . Would appreciate the help
 
Recently purchased Azelaic Acid Gel 20%, Hyrdronquinone USP 4%, Tretinoin Cream 0.025% . Anyone know how to use and cycle these? It’s my first purchase off Indiamart and I’m trying to maximize my skin to get glass skin. Plus my skins a little rough . Would appreciate the help
bro tretinoin 0.025 is a over the counter cream 😭
its for acne n shit
idk about the rest tho
 
Recently purchased Azelaic Acid Gel 20%, Hyrdronquinone USP 4%, Tretinoin Cream 0.025% . Anyone know how to use and cycle these? It’s my first purchase off Indiamart and I’m trying to maximize my skin to get glass skin. Plus my skins a little rough . Would appreciate the help
mornin for azelic and at night use tret (mostrzuize ur face before ten mins of applying tret and ten mins after)
 
Help him with the cycle with tret, azelaic acid and stuffs

Mine im scared it'll ruin his skin since it's too strong and can melt his skin frl🥺💔
i had cum face due ot me using 0.1% tret for the first time without ever using tret.

but idk 0.025% can barely harm u
 
i had cum face due ot me using 0.1% tret for the first time without ever using tret.

but idk 0.025% can barely harm u
no i mean like ion do sandwich methods and other stuffs idk how to explain

im lazy brooo now i have to think about the color format and shi again
 
no i mean like ion do sandwich methods and other stuffs idk how to explain

im lazy brooo now i have to think about the color format and shi again
and this is why your skin is kidna shitty.

you should doit rather than fucking urself up
 
Recently purchased Azelaic Acid Gel 20%, Hyrdronquinone USP 4%, Tretinoin Cream 0.025% . Anyone know how to use and cycle these? It’s my first purchase off Indiamart and I’m trying to maximize my skin to get glass skin. Plus my skins a little rough . Would appreciate the help
idk abt hydronquinone but use tret at night and azelaic acid in morning with sunscreen and moisturizer
 
Help him with the cycle with tret, azelaic acid and stuffs

Mine im scared it'll ruin his skin since it's too strong and can melt his skin frl🥺💔
What’s your cycle? Or what would you recommend ? Da never bought shit off indiamart till recently, I’m not trying to burn my skin layers off 🥹🙂‍↕️
 
What’s your cycle? Or what would you recommend ? Da never bought shit off indiamart till recently, I’m not trying to burn my skin layers off 🥹🙂‍↕️
If you use my cycle you def gonna burn your skin
 
mornin for azelic and at night use tret (mostrzuize ur face before ten mins of applying tret and ten mins after)
What areas should I avoid for all the creams ? I know around the lips and under the eyes are a must avoid. And how many times a week do I apply these
 
What areas should I avoid for all the creams ? I know around the lips and under the eyes are a must avoid. And how many times a week do I apply these
mouth uner eyes eeybrows and liike around them
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top