Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rate and give advice

Faxx

Is this body high in appeal to girl in my age group Im 16 and 6 foot/184 cm with the weight between 78-80 Im on a cut currently, what can I improve on my frame and body? This video was taken with no pump and in regular lighting:

Is this body high in appeal to girl in my age group Im 16 and 6 foot/184 cm with the weight between 78-80 Im on a cut currently, what can I improve on my frame and body? This video was taken with no pump and in regular lighting:
6/10 body, work more on pecs and abs and lower bf

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
6/10 body, work more on pecs and abs and lower bf
Tysm Im on a cut rn and a work my abs 3 times a week but idk why my pecs looks small from the front and from the side its one of my strong point

ideal body type, there was a thread that proves it i dont have the link to it

Why is it ideal? Like bone structure or what?
its based on a video i seen where they asked girls what body type do they prefer and u look similar to those guys

the girls said they do not want much muscle on guys.

personally i think this guy mogs but most body builders do not end up looking like this so maybe that is why.
1713704055835.png
these girls mogs also.
1713704195751.png
1713704258485.png
1713704271000.png

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Ratings 13
jaw Ratings 9
DarkAscender Ratings 14
brodykez Ratings 13