Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rate me (brutaly honest)

Moggerproof

Many people tell me i look good but i dont view myself that good i see flaws but dont know where they are if you could tell me where are they thank you

Attachments

• IMG_0422.png
    IMG_0422.png
    6.7 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG_3526.jpeg
    IMG_3526.jpeg
    528 KB · Views: 78
Many people tell me i look good but i dont view myself that good i see flaws but dont know where they are if you could tell me where are they thank you
you are the most ugliest person that I've ever seen. I cant even give you a rate because of how bad you look. honestly it would be better if you just went bald and sold drugs. Go lose some weight buddy.

looks average, maybe a 6. skin near beard looks bad, unsure if acne or a bad shave. could be a 7 with a glowup.

uee a non issue imo. to get hunter eyes they would need a change to their entire facial structure and that's not going to happen

hollow cheeks, good eyes, practicly perfect jawline, good eyebrows, something of acne, you have a good nose, cool lips, i recomend you make something with yopur hair, let it grow and put it some style

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
you are the most ugliest person that I've ever seen. I cant even give you a rate because of how bad you look. honestly it would be better if you just went bald and sold drugs. Go lose some weight buddy.
Ty bro will do😂

You now, God has favorites 🥰 and i can tell it's clearly not you. Your eyebrows are too circular and they lack structure, too thick and they're high set, your eyes look bulging, improper lower jaw development, bad hair cut , your nose has a bulbous tip it is crooked and it's too fat, your canthal tilt doesn't stand out, signs of underdeveloped upper maxilla and cheekbones, asymmetrical face, too much upper lid exposure, your philtrum is far too wide, neck is too thin, little to no brow ridge definition.
Thank you a lot bro for taking the time if you have any tips i will be really happy❤️

You now, God has favorites 🥰 and i can tell it's clearly not you. Your eyebrows are too circular and they lack structure, too thick and they're high set, your eyes look bulging, improper lower jaw development, bad hair cut , your nose has a bulbous tip it is crooked and it's too fat, your canthal tilt doesn't stand out, signs of underdeveloped upper maxilla and cheekbones, asymmetrical face, too much upper lid exposure, your philtrum is far too wide, neck is too thin, little to no brow ridge definition.
Btw my upper maxilla is actually overdeveloped and i hate it and want to push it back my lips are too small and i guess that could give it btw my nose is straight but ur right its fat its also too long

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slicer Ratings 6
AbhayK Ratings 10
C Ratings 10
A Ratings 5